Nabisco Newtons Raspberry Chewy Cookies Made with Real Fruit uploaded by Ashawnna S.

BY NEWTONS

Nabisco.
Raspberry.
Newtons.
Cookies.
Chewy cookies made with real fruit! see more...

• My dad used to eat them all the time,was wondring if i co...3 Answers
  • I have never eve eaten one of these and to be honest they...5 Answers
Nabisco Newtons Raspberry Chewy Cookies Made with Real Fruit
  • "I was pleasantly surprised by this take on the original Fig Newton." in 1 review
  • "These would be very yummy and every tasty love raspberry and could eat them all day so yummy " in 1 review
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these raspberry Fig Newton's. They are not to sweet and not to rich. They are just right. My kids like them too. The outside of the cookie is soft and very good. I do recommend them.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
Fig newtons have been one of my favorite cookies for years. They’re soft and moist and the tart fruit center is a great contrast to the shortbread outside. They melt in your mouth and you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging since they’re not overly sweet.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
These are my favorite flavor of fig newtons. When I am at work and get a little hungry, I tend to grab these. These also cure my sweet cravings and the calories aren't too bad with them. I would recommend the raspberry flavor. Although all their flavors are good.
Amber L.
Harrisburg, OR
These are my favorite guilty pleasure. I would buy them more
if they were a little less expensive and stayed fresh longer.
I like the balance of sweetness. Enough to satisfy but
not too sweet. My daughters help me eat them so they rarely have a change
to go stale.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
All I'm saying is you can never go wrong with fig newtons. I have such fond memories eating them as a child in the south with my grandparents. I have not clue why they are so good but fig is an acquired taste.
Joshua V.
Raspberry Newtons are one of the best quick snacks you can get. I bought these at Wegmans and they're amazing!!!! Just like their fig Newtons these are soft & moist. I highly recommend trying these if you haven't already.
Daniela M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Estas galletas son lo máximo, crocantes y a la vez la mermelada que llevan dentro, les da un toque exquisito, bastante particular y como gelatinoso, lo cual las vuelven blandas y mejor al paladar. Son de mis favoritas en el mundo! Me encantan.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I mean who doesn't like fig newtons these are the best cookies anything but I think there's a different brand of fake news that I like and they are really good too but there more expensive so if you buy find me is by these three good
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
To die for!! Best cookies ever! I have loved these since I was a little kid and this flavor is my favorite. The price is okay but kind of on the pricey side for the amount you get. But it's worth it. When they are on sale I stock up .
Sarahn M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think my great grandma rubbed off on me, because I love fig newtons. My kids don't love them as much, but I don't mind. I love the raspberry flavor with real fruit.
Dayna B.
Dover , Kent
I have never eve eaten one of these and to be honest they don't look too good , if I was to try one which flavor would you recommend ??
Donna H.
Miramichi, Alabama
My dad used to eat them all the time,was wondring if i could suggest a different flavor.I was thinking could you make strawberry banana?