BY NEWTONS

Nabisco Newtons Fruit Crisps Snacks.
Mixed berry.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
Thin crisps.
Made with real fruit.
100 calories per pack.
16 fruit crisps twin wrapped. see more...

• Are these like the cookies but longer and crunchier?1 Answers
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Cristina M.
They are longer and crunchy but kind of thin in comparison to the regular fig newtons. I personally like the regular ones better.
Zelena B.
OMG I love fruit newtons crisps I hate there bars but I live there crispy fruit ones because there so good
Shana H.
Very good, light, good flavor, something you can take on the go. And we are always busy
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Natalie A.
Are these like the cookies but longer and crunchier?