BY NEWTONS

Nabisco Newtons Fruit Thins Crispy Cookies Lemon Crisp.
Naturally flavored.
Made with real fruit.
8g whole grain.
Per 31g serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My family always makes homemade pumpkin dip for the holidays, and we use ginger snaps and apples to dip into the pumpkin dip." in 10 reviews
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like these! They're a little harder to find than the other flavor but when I can find them, I definitely do purchase them. They're harder cookies but full of lemon flavor. They're not too sweet and not sour. Perfect for tea and coffee or as a light snack.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
Love the crispness of these. I feel like there is nothing better than eating a cookie that's actually crunchy. And then on top of that the lemon flavor is one of the best I've ever had.
Bailey W.
I love these cookies so much, this flavor is the best too. I love how these cookies have so much flavor and each cookie has bits of lemon in them which make them delicious.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
My and my husband buy these often. I can't have them anymore due to being allergic now but do miss these. They have a perfect hint of lemon and they melt in your melt. Not too crumbly and dry like the Girl Scout cookies.
Debra F.
Sullivan
I LOVE these they are my favorites BUT I have not been able to find them anywhere. I have not seen them in a very long time. I now have a craving for the lemon ones. I love the texture and the chewiness of the fruit.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
I love using this when it comes to dessert. I grab some low fat ice cream and then I smash them together to make an ice cream sandwich which tastes amazing and guilt free I also eat this with just milk or soda
Celeste R.
My dentist recommended these to me when I was younger
Prevents less cavities lol

But they are good
I like the package resealable
Many flavors
Goes good with milk
Candyce E.
Tolleson, AZ
I do not like these at all. They taste horrible and feel stale its like cardboard or something horribkr like that. Thet are very bland no flavor at all so i won't be buying again.
Julia K.
Wayne, PA
Definitely a treat or for those crazy cravings. watch the nutrition facts, there is a lot of sugar and for sure not a diet food. How ever, if that is not an issue for you these are worth trying. I love the lemon flavor, makes it a yummy and "light" snack!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I originally bought these last year to make pumpkin pie crust with but never got around to it - so I ate them. They're really crunchy, really bring the "snap" idea to life. They're not very sweet, but it takes so long to get through eating one that I could kill my sugar craving. They taste very much of molasses and ginger. Bonus - when my daughter started teething I gave them to her as a treat, worked really well.
Maria P.
Why are ginger snaps so expensive?
Cheyenne B.
Are they hard?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has anyone ever used these to make a crumb crust for a fall cheesecake? I think it may pare well with pumpkin!
Angie D.
Belmont, MI
Please! Someone help! They stopped selling these in Western Michigan. Where can I find these?