Nabisco Newtons Chewy Cookies Strawberry uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY NEWTONS #48 in Cookies

Nabisco Strawberry Newtons Chewy Cookies.
Made with real fruit.
Sealed.

• My favorite cookie in the Newton family1 Answers
  • Are these good? i figured they'd be sweeter than the regular fig ne...9 Answers
  • Does anyone think they taste like what it would be like to have swe...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Yummy yummy fig newton never disappoints great late night snack would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "I have always loved the original fig newtons even as a kid couldn't get enough!" in 1 review
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Ellos son sabrosos y satisfactorio. Los disfrutamos a veces como una merienda en la tarde, o como postre después de la cena. Son deliciosas con leche, café y té. Este es mi viejo-tiempo preferido de la galleta, y mi hija siempre los paquetes con un almuerzo para on-the-go. Muy sabroso y delicioso en cualquier momento. ¡Muy recomendable!
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
They are tasty, and satisfying. We enjoy them sometimes as a snack in the early afternoon, or as a dessert after dinner. They are delicious with milk, coffee, and tea. This is my old-time favorite cookie, and my daughter always packs them with a lunch for on-the-go. Very tasty, and delicious anytime. Highly recommended!
Medley, FL
My favorite cookie in the Newton family. It certainly is not the healthiest, but love these on a road trip or whenever. Super hard and can not stay in the pantry for a long time. They are good with marshmallow cream if you are looking for a high level of delicious sugar.
Caroline Y.
Caroline Y.
I always have loved those growing up. These chewy cookies are great! They met or exceeded my expectations in every way. They are delicious, fruit filled snacks you can eat in between meals, on the go, or eat a ton of them instead of a meal. I would recommend to others.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Gallatin, Tn
FAVORITE fig newton!!! They are delicious in every way. Me and both of my kids eat these on a daily basis. Great snack for any meal. Reasonably priced as well. No they arent the healthiest but the best in taste out of the other flavors they have to choose from.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Fig newtons have been around forever. Not my favorite cookie but not the worst I've had either. The strawberry flavored ones are definitely the best. Don't think they are worth buying but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to eat them either.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Newark, DE
These Nabisco Newtons Chewy Cookies Strawberry are amazing! I tried these at the beginning of the year and I have continued to buy them ever since! They are very tasty and are great to grab on the go! I would definitely recommend these to everyone!
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like the Newtons Chewy Cookies Strawberry a little better than the Fig Newton even though they are better for you. I love the strawberry taste of the filling and is cover with the soft cookie on top. I would recommend this product.
Lola A.
Lola A.
Brooklyn, NY
If u don't like the gig ones these are a must have they r so delicious I eat them all the time and my first time was amazing it is of good price and it doesn't have artificial flavors I will definitely encourage u to buy it
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
I love these. My 2 yr old son will chow on these. I feel they are healthier than giving him cookies. They have great flavor. They are super moist. They almost melt in your mouth. Highly reccomend. They are delicious.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
Are these good? i figured they'd be sweeter than the regular fig newtons..
Medley, FL
My favorite cookie in the Newton family
erica e.
erica e.
Does anyone think they taste like what it would be like to have sweet flavored toothpaste?