Nabisco Newtons Chewy Cookies Strawberry uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY NEWTONS

Nabisco Strawberry Newtons Chewy Cookies.
Made with real fruit.
Sealed.

• My favorite cookie in the Newton family1 Answers
  • Are these good? i figured they'd be sweeter than the regu...9 Answers
  • Does anyone think they taste like what it would be like t...1 Answers
Nabisco Newtons Chewy Cookies Strawberry
  • "I have always loved the original fig newtons even as a kid couldn't get enough!" in 1 review
  • "Yummy yummy fig newton never disappoints great late night snack would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
Cassandra S.
Not quite healthy but I love these things! The soft cookie treat with delicious sweet filling! These are a great replacement for overly sugary desserts. Find them anywhere you might buy cookies! I buy them a lot!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always enjoyed fig newtons. Love the filling and soft cookie together. Their not to sweet just the right amount to take care of your sugar craving. I reccomend these and will continue to buy them.
Joelle J.
Finleyville, PA
These are gross. These are only to be eaten by grandma's and toddlers when they've been eating sugar all day and you want to feel better about yourself but they keep freaking out about snacks.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
I’m not a very big fan of these at all I do not like the taste I think they are nasty and I won’t be purchasing them or myself now on the other hand my son likes them I feel like they are a little bit healthier so I do buy them for him so I will be buying again but not for myself.
Katie H.
These chewy cookies are one of the best things that ever happened to me. On a long day of playing outside, and the you walk in, and see these sitting on the counter...your good day just got better. Also this seems like a pretty healthy snack substitute as well.
Jahaira C.
Edinburg, TX
These are good, but not exactly my favorite. They’re not disappointing but I don’t exactly have a sweet tooth for them. Although, I really did get happy seeing these at my grandmas house like 24/7!! Lol
Miranda💋 R.
Girl yess these are my all time favorite flavoring. Strawberry filling you can actually taste with the jelly like substance in the middle with little bits of strawberry seed for texture.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
This cookies are my boyfriend and my mom favorites they love them so bad, me too i like them as a sweet treat after i eat or meanwhile im watching some tv at nights
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
I have not tried these strawberry nabissco newtones but i have tried the plum flavor and the froot mixbut i think if i would try these id like them because those are my favorit cookies i always like to give those cookies to my kids so they can see wht i loved since i was in elemnetry i use to have a nabor she was like in hir 80s and she would always wait outside for us with pacs of those cookies i love that
Caroline Y.
I always have loved those growing up. These chewy cookies are great! They met or exceeded my expectations in every way. They are delicious, fruit filled snacks you can eat in between meals, on the go, or eat a ton of them instead of a meal. I would recommend to others.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Are these good? i figured they'd be sweeter than the regular fig newtons..
andrea q.
Medley, FL
My favorite cookie in the Newton family
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone think they taste like what it would be like to have sweet flavored toothpaste?