BY NEWTONS

Nabisco Newtons Apple Cinnamon Fruit Crisps Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
Thin crisps made with real fruit.
100 calories per pack.
16 fruit crisps twin wrapped. see more...

Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
I'm still sad that these were discontinued because they were delicious and I loved them. These were kind of like a low calorie version of pop tarts, but they tasted less artificial and were slightly better for you. I liked having these in my bag for a snack, they were delicious.
Colleen P.
Perry, FL
Oh my gosh, I cannot stop eating these!! I am totally addicted. They are great for a quick breakfast or just whenever you need a little snack. Unfortunately my son loves them too, so I run out a lot.
Jordan L.
Naples, FL
These fruit crisps are so good! They are such a light snack when you are craving something sweet . They can be a little messy but otherwise they are really good
Paola B.
I wasn't so sure about this because I don't like the artificial apple flavors, thanks to God it's no too strong, amazing newtons like always I loved
Zainab A.
Moorhead, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Healthy and tasty snacks to eat for a quick breakfast or snack anywhere. I totally love these and I'm buying more.
Eloy E C.
Maturin
Its tasty for a breakfast o a snack anywhere, its healthy and i can carry a package everywhere i go, i like it very much
Thais P.
Senador Pompeu
The product meets specifications as described, did not cause irritation, and surprised me, I recommend openly.