Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesNabisco
National Arrowroot Biscuit 2 Pk Cookies

Nabisco National Arrowroot Biscuit 2 Pk Cookies

by Nabisco

In your child's life, every first is important. That's why discerning mothers have chosen national arrowroot biscuits as their child's first cookie for over 100 years. Children love national arrowroot biscuit's lightly sweetened taste, and mothers trust its wholesome goodness. That's because national arrowroot biscuit is baked with only the finest Ingredients, with no added preservatives or artificial flavors. Best of all, it's made with arrowroot flour, so it's easy for children to chew and swallow, and its small size makes it perfect for little hands and mouths to enjoy. Join the tradition of goodness and treat your child to national arrowroot biscuit - child's first cookie for over 100 years.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco National Arrowroot Biscuit 2 Pk Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
My great-aunt used to give me these when I was a baby. I loved them so much I continued to eat them throughout most of my childhood. It's a shame Nabisco discontinued them.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki. I love so much this products and i hope to get a chance to do reviews to this products in my Big Instagram ... If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and with my familly and my classemate . That why i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products...

Looking for your answer?