BY NABISCO

Nabisco mini cookie variety pack 12 count see more...

• Would these become available in the DULCE DE LECHE?4 Answers
  • "My favorite snack variety pack!" in 1 review
Emily G.
These are great for lunches or to put in your purse and go. I usually like these because I make bags that I pass out to the homeless so these types of snacks are great for those bags. These give me the ability to put different snacks in those bags. The price isn't too bad so I can't complain I like these variety packs. I will continue to repurchase.
Brittney H.
Cartersville, GA
I love these snacks. They are very easy to travel with and my children love them. The mini Oreos we put in a bowl and pour milk over them and eat it with a spoon. The 12 count makes them great for snacks for the class room or team. The Nutter Butters are very good, I do wish there was a bit more peanut creme. All in all these are very good cookies and incredibly simple to grab for easy snacking.
Kimberly L.
The perfect variety of snacks! All of my favorite cookies in one pack: chips ahoy, nutter butters, and oreos. They are all mini versions of the original cookies. These bags are great for lunches, and with the variety you don't get bored of the same thing!
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
The perfect variety of snacks! All of my favorite cookies in one pack- chips ahoy, nutter butters, and oreos. They are all mini versions of the original cookies. These bags are great for on-the-go travel or lunches!
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum! Each pack contains the perfect amount of bite sized snacks that won't make you feel so bad for eating the entire thing. Three different flavors that will satisfy your taste buds.
Jill D.
DYERSBURG, TN
My favorite snack variety pack! My family and I love all the choices in this mix which is so rare to like everything! And they are the tiny ones so its a great amount to give my kids since they don't need to just sit and eat a ton of cookies!
Kayli H.
I buy these all the time, they make great after school snacks for the kids, we have also bought them for my son's football team when we're in charge of the after game snack. They taste great!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a great variety pack! I buy them for the office and it's the perfect combo. The Mini size of the cookies and the little packages are just enough to get you over the hump!
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
You can find these at any grocery store or mass merchandise store. Nice variety of your nabisco favorites in nice snack sized travel pouches. Awesome for you or your kids lunches or snacks.
Belinda A.
El Cajon, CA
Three different snacks at a low cost very affordable not expensive at all plus your getting twelve there a delicious snack and you can give them to the kids for school or when you go out and they need a snack
Evelyn S.
Would these become available in the DULCE DE LECHE?