BY NABISCO

Nabisco lorna/teddy/barnum cookie variety pack 12 pk see more...

NABISCO Nabisco Lorna/Teddy/Barnum Cookie Variety Pack 12 pk
  • "They're a nice pre packaged portion control instead of going through a whole bag of chips. " in 1 review
  • "The sweet buttery taste is awesome!!!" in 1 review
  • "They really help when you are trying to watch what you eat, but still want something sweet and portion controlled." in 1 review
Charlie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good, quick, clean snacks for kids, especially if you're on the go. Easy packaging makes them easy to carry in a purse or bag without taking too much space. Can usually find them on sale or buy one get one half off. Usually a good deal for the packs you get.
Jasmyn P.
Taylorsville , NC
Absolutely love buying this for my daughter! They're great for long car rides! She loves all of them. I found these at Walmart for a great price. You usually can't find products that have different assortments like this one!
Brittany J.
Swansea, SC
I love that I can get a variety of snacks for a decent price. I also love the convenience of the small snack size bags- I can take them with me on the go for myself or my toddler with little mess or fuss. It's the perfect serving size for a snack or when I'm craving something sweet.
Malayna G.
I'm not sure about the yellow cookies, I've never heard of them, but the animal crackers in this package are the best animal crackers I've ever eaten !! I also love the chocolate teddy grahams. I went to daycare when I was little and those were always my favorite snack they served us in daycare and now I work there and love to feed these to the children. They love them just as much as I do.
brenda g.
These are good little snack packs to keep around the house as a little treat if you have children or just to have that little sweet fix for yourself because it has just the right amount and a good variety. Also good to throw in packed lunches
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
I get these for my kids during the school year for snacks. They're very convinient and easy to grab one and put in their backpack. They're like $9 at the grocery store.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love how much portion control you have with these sweet treats. It's a simple snack but delicious nonetheless. I recommend this for anyone who likes shortbread cookies.
Emily S.
The variety in this box is what keeps my life on place. I adore Lorna Doone and aspire to be her since her cookies give me life, not to mention animal crackers and their delicious flavor. Also, teddy grahams are exquisite and no one can say otherwise.
Mandi D.
Parkville, Md
These snack packs are great! They really help when you are trying to watch what you eat, but still want something sweet and portion controlled. i love the animal crackers, it's like a trip back to childhood!
Jennifer B.
These are great snacks to have handy in my purse whenever I'm feeling hungry or as a treat after dinner. They're crunchy, sweet and remind me of back in the day when I was a kid.
Tranelia G.
Montgomery, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Haven't seen this variety in my stores, which stores sale it?
angelica c.
maywood, ca
Where do they sell these? I always get regular aniaml cracker for my kids lunch or for a snack
morgan r.
How long would this last as a snack in my kids lunch everyday? Also what's the cost from other stores like Walmart & target?
Sydney G.
Just trying to earn some badges here