BY NILLA

Nabisco Mini Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness.

• Can you use this for anything else other than eating an p...4 Answers
  • I've never had these and heard they're pretty good.. What...6 Answers
  • Do they have gluten free ones? 3 Answers
Nabisco Mini Nilla Wafers
  • "I love these I eat them every time there's milk around and put them in banana pudding that's to die for the best plan cookie " in 8 reviews
Vanessa E.
houston
I use to eat these all the time when I was younger . They were my all time favorites I still eat them from time to time I crave them lol my son loves these with a glass milk before bed !
Aurora S.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are so delicious. It’s a very light but yummy flavor. The most perfect little snack. The size is sooo cute as well. I eat these on their own or in my banana pudding. I will repurchase this product.
Maria D.
A family favorite!!! Good for everything on the go! All the flavors are tummy. We ear these all the time!! We make a lot of different recipes with these cookies.
Pamela M.
Philmont, NY
These are great to eat on their own with hot chocolate or in my recipe for banana cream delight. It is a cookie my mother used when I was a child and a cookie I still use as an adult. My girls love to put fillings inside like jam or frosting then dip in sprinkles for extra special snacks.
Vanessa G.
I am a huge fan of Nilla Wafers. They have a great flavor that is not overwhelming. They are an awesome mid morning snack. They are not as fancy as some cookies - no creams or icing - but their simplicity is part of the reason they are so versatile, in my opinion.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Nothing compares to the real Nilla wafer. We make pies with them, banana pudding, and use them for snacks, they are delicious. I've eaten these since I was able to eat solid food. We buy them at Publix and would definitely recommend them to our friends,
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like Nila Wafers because of how versatile they are. I can eat them alone or use in a recipe. Most recently I crushed them up to mimic sand on a cactus cupcake. You can find them in dollar stores to your regular grocery store in a variety of size boxes.
Claire C.
Encini
A childhood favorite and still the best cookie, especially with a glass of milk. Very expensive, especially for my college budget but worth it as a treat for when I’m really missing home. Great for all ages and always a favorite for the whole family.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I could literally eat them by themselves they are very good but I also like to use them in banana putting in those types of dishes they’re very delicious I will be buying again I have been buying them for years and using them and I plan to continue
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
I love love these! Normally used for banana pudding of course, so I eat these with the pudding not the banana! But when I make it for everyone else, we always use Nilla Wafers ! they are the only kind to use! Quality made and great flavor. Never stale
Antonia E.
Yonkers , NY
Are these cookies too sweet?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these your favorite cookies?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Love these dunked in milk! What fun snack recipes taste great with Nabisco Nilla Wafers?
April D.
Point, TX
If you didn't have Nabisco Nilla Wafers, would you still make your dish that calls for them? Would you use any other brand?
andie b.
Verona, NJ
Any good recipes for these?

Target