BY NILLA #89 in Cookies

Nabisco Mini Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness.

• Can you use this for anything else other than eating an p...4 Answers
  • I've never had these and heard they're pretty good.. What...6 Answers
  • Do they have gluten free ones? 3 Answers
Nabisco Mini Nilla Wafers
  • "I love these I eat them every time there's milk around and put them in banana pudding that's to die for the best plan cookie " in 8 reviews
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I could literally eat them by themselves they are very good but I also like to use them in banana putting in those types of dishes they’re very delicious I will be buying again I have been buying them for years and using them and I plan to continue
Tianna S.
Rochester
I absolutely love these cookies they're so versatile you can put them on anything in baking there's so many recipes out there that you can use with these like banana pudding chocolate pudding and they're not that expensive they're very affordable and they're good snack to Crave your sweet tooth without getting too many calories or fat or sodium which makes it great for me because I can't eat too much of any of those things
Trisha S.
I’m actually sitting at home, writing this review, and eating these EXACT cookies as we speak. So yeah....I actually like them. The mini size are perfect for snacking. Unless you don’t like finishing an entire bag without realizing it.
Wendy O.
Nilla wafers are the best, I have loved them since I was a child. I use them when making my banana pudding or for just a snack. They are healthy in moderation, but they do have lowfat versions as well. I would recommend Nilla Wafers because of the great vanilla flavor with a hint of buttery flavor.
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
When I was younger we had a parrot named Coco and he loved these cookies. I honestly thought they were bird food but didn't realize its for humans lol. They are really good and has just the right amount of flavor. I would buy these again, its a great light snack and isn't unhealthy in a sense.
Maria D.
A family favorite!!! Good for everything on the go! All the flavors are tummy. We ear these all the time!! We make a lot of different recipes with these cookies.
Pamela M.
Philmont, NY
These are great to eat on their own with hot chocolate or in my recipe for banana cream delight. It is a cookie my mother used when I was a child and a cookie I still use as an adult. My girls love to put fillings inside like jam or frosting then dip in sprinkles for extra special snacks.
Vanessa G.
I am a huge fan of Nilla Wafers. They have a great flavor that is not overwhelming. They are an awesome mid morning snack. They are not as fancy as some cookies - no creams or icing - but their simplicity is part of the reason they are so versatile, in my opinion.
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Definitely a cookie I remember from my childhood. The go-to road-tripping snack!! These cookies are also AMAZING with pudding-- primarily a banana pudding. They are amazing because they can be enjoyed on their own or with a food and will still be awesome.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
Nothing compares to the real Nilla wafer. We make pies with them, banana pudding, and use them for snacks, they are delicious. I've eaten these since I was able to eat solid food. We buy them at Publix and would definitely recommend them to our friends,
Antonia E.
Are these cookies too sweet?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Are these your favorite cookies?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Love these dunked in milk! What fun snack recipes taste great with Nabisco Nilla Wafers?
April D.
Point, TX
If you didn't have Nabisco Nilla Wafers, would you still make your dish that calls for them? Would you use any other brand?
andie b.
Verona, NJ
Any good recipes for these?