BY NILLA #20 in Cookies

Nabisco Mini Nilla Wafers.
Simple goodness.

• Can you use this for anything else other than eating an pudding? ...4 Answers
  • I've never had these and heard they're pretty good.. What's the f...6 Answers
  • Do they have gluten free ones? 3 Answers
Nabisco Mini Nilla Wafers
  • "I love these I eat them every time there's milk around and put them in banana pudding that's to die for the best plan cookie " in 8 reviews
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Let me start of by saying that these have got to be the #bestthingever , they have so much flavor and it has the right amount of everything. The right amount of sweetness and the right amount of chewiness and these honestly have no comparison. I would recommend these to anyone, anyone at all. The best thing about these is that these are the minis and they are easy to eat on the go. I hope you enjoy these.
Union, NJ
So I used to literally eat boxes of these at a time, that's how much I love these little cookies. They're light, crisp, and not too sweet, making eating tons at a time very easy....and there's nothing wrong with that! The Yb taste just like vanilla cookies, exactly what they are. I also absolutely love them in banana pudding desserts, it pairs so well together and makes me love them even more.
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
These used to be so popular when I was growing up. Now they seemed to have faded away. I am glad because when I read the ingredients I almost fainted. There are artificial vanilla flavors and that is one of the main ingredients in these stupid wafer. Don't buy even if they are so amazing. Chips are exceptions and StarBucks- otherwise other artificial flavors and colors are not excepted.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I love these! they're not sweet at all and they have a light vanilla flavor. There are so many recipes you can make with these and cant go wrong with. A box is pretty cheap, depending where you buy of course; if you coupon, i have seen several coupons for this product including if purchased with bananas. They're a great snack, ADDICTING but really good.
Samantha m.
Samantha m.
Morgan Hill , CA
I love these little guys, there's a special place in my heart for nilla wafers to begin with because they remind me so much of my childhood and now i get to share that with my son. he's always asking for me to put them in his lunch pack and i personally love having a little pack of these at my desk when i need a little sweet pick me up.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
These are great for vanilla pudding they completely cover the bottem of pan unlike the full Size that leave huge gaps. The flavor is great just enough sweetness and crunch. TheThey are great for snacking on the go with not a lot of mess made. I love these for snacking and for cooking ,I feel comfortable sharing with my children
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Nilla Wafers are a classic! The mini Nilla Wafer Go-Paks are such a great and easy go to snack! Nilla Wafers are more of a plain cookie but they have a unique sweetness to them. The to go cup has a lid so you can have a few at a time and save some for later. They are perfect to throw in your purse, backpack, or lunch box!
Joy J.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
. Not too many calories will certainly fill you up. I normally just ate these thismid afternoon when I'm at work and get hungry. But they are also the best when you cook banana pudding. They stay Crispy Crunchy and don't get soggy. I always go to brand name nilly wafers instead of the store Cheapo brand
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Saint Paul , MN
I love these nilla wafers! They taste great to dunk in milk just like Oreo. This product itself is a classic, no one else can duplicate this! I love eating these wafers with vanilla ice cream as well. It really balances out the sweetness. I would buy this over and over again, it also is a great snack.
Nancy e.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
This has been my favorite cookie since I was a little girl. They taste so good they melt in your mouth. They are good for children and adults. They are not healthy but they are not too sweet like other cookies. You can eat them with pudding or any treat really. I do recommend this people must try
Antonia E.
Antonia E.
Are these cookies too sweet?
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Are these your favorite cookies?
Matthews, NC
Love these dunked in milk! What fun snack recipes taste great with Nabisco Nilla Wafers?
April D.
April D.
Point, TX
If you didn't have Nabisco Nilla Wafers, would you still make your dish that calls for them? Would you use any other brand?
andie b.
andie b.
Verona, NJ
Any good recipes for these?