Nabisco Mini Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies, Barnum's Animals Crackers & Teddy Grahams Chocolate Cookies Variety Packs - 12 CT

BY NABISCO

Nabisco Mini Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies, Barnum's Animal Crackers & Teddy Grahams Chocolate Cookies Variety Packs.
Same amount of cookies.
15% less packaging.
Good source of calcium.
12 packs variety.
4 -1 oz (28g) packs Mini Lorna Doone shortbread cookies.
4 -1 oz (28g) packs Barnum's original animal crackers.
4 - 1 oz (28g) packs Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks. see more...

• Do the bears taste like a milk chocolate or like a dark chocolate? 2 Answers
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
These Nabisco treats are great to have in your pantry especially with you have young children or teenagers. They love grabbing a snack when they get home from school. There is a great selection and assortment for everyone to enjoy. I will be picking these up.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Great product to have around the house for kids lunches, or for backyard barbecues to give kids the variety they deserve in choosing the sweet treat they want this summer! Always worth the price! And this product never disappoints!
johann J.
Oviedo, FL
Great snack for the kids and busy moms while at work. Small size just right size for little ones. They r great when they r buy one get one free With a coupon.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
These are great for on the go snacks i also keep them around the house for my nieces and nephew they really love them
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
They're the perfect portion, I love them as a snack and for movie nights when friends & family come over!
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
Now this is a really good product it's not just one kind in the box all of them is my childhood favorite when I was in high school I used to work @the nursing home and my boss would order the cookies and keep them in her office she would sit in there eat them all but it was for the residents but it was also the animals crackers was really and the teddy grams
Michelle L.
Newport, OR
All great options for cookie choices come in this mix here, but I found that 99% of the time the animal crackers are broken... and no one likes a headless camel.
Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love it when crackets come in pacages like these makes it so easy to grab a bag and go and a good snack for your toddler to eat in the car.
Hallie M.
Elizabethtown, PA
Lorna Doones are my favorite cookie. I'm so glad they started selling them in smaller packs so I don't eat an entire box in one sitting.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
I make sure to keep these at home for my (always hungry) family. They are all so delicious! I love the variety. The shortbread cookies are my personal favorite.
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Do the bears taste like a milk chocolate or like a dark chocolate?