BY CHIPS AHOY

Real chocolate chip cookies. see more...

Nabisco Mini Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • "That mini's are they perfect size to keep things from being too messy." in 1 review
  • "They are presented as a likeness of a home-baked chocolate chip cookie, but feel/taste nothing like it." in 1 review
  • "Really good for on the go and you want something sweet to snack on." in 1 review
  • "Perfect bite size makes them super addictive." in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge fan of Chips Ahoy, however, I do prefer the mini's over the original size cookies." in 1 review
Lillian G.
My kids love these. I don’t have a big sweet tooth but these are pretty good. Taste so good and soft to bite into. I’m not into crunchiness from a cookie. Very affordable and well. As long as it keep my kids occupied.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My ultimate favorite snack! I love pouring them in a cup and adding milk. It’s so good and very affordable. I love the cookies and I’ll never buy any other brand of cookies again! I buy these at the 99cents store
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really good! Taste great! Love the minis they are so cute & fun to eat! Can just pop into your mouth!no crumbs made because you didn't have to bite the cookie, just the ones in your fingers haha!
Ashley B.
Dublin , TX
These are my all time favorite cookies when I'm on the road and want to grab a bag of cookies. They just melt in your mouth. I haven't found a cookie that I like more than these. My kids love them too.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
My kids are always wanting snacks daily three times a day I love cookies as well but these kids eat cookies like they are going out of style. The snacks are great to take in the car to keep the kids happy and content for a short period of time. They are full of sugar and are not healthy snacks which is the only con.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these. One of my guilty pleasures. Chips Ahoy have always been one of my favorite snacks; I love the ratio of chocolate chips to cookies, they have just the right amount of crunch, and the perfect flavor. The minis are convenient to take along and are the perfect size for snacking.
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect size for toddlers. Little cookies for your little cookies. Great for small snacks or treats. I have some in my emergency snack pack. They're also very hard so when bitten they break into much smaller pieces which I like because they're less of a choking hazard that way, at lease in my inexpert opinion.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Review for: Mini Chips Ahoy Cookies 1 oz
Ufff super delicious these cookies are the glory are too rich tasty and others are my favorite cookies I love them very much always I prefer them they are delicious they do not splice and they are so rich that one always wants to repeat they are super good of truth who has not tried them of I really recommend them are very very good.
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Now I enjoy eating these cookies. They're my favorite Chocolate chips and oatmeal my favorite. Now what in these cookies I dont know. It doesnt. They're just good especially the soft kind. The pros is the are little exspensive.. But they have smaller packaging that are cheaper
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
I like the original Chocolate Chip Chips Ahoy better than the mini. I feel like when I dip the mini in milk there just isn't enough for another dunk. I also feel like these go by pretty quick. For kids, these are a great snack to send with them in their lunches. But if you were to sit down and watch a show, I would need a larger Chips Ahoy cookie to have be more enjoyable.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Whats your favorite product from the pack?
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Which one is better the cookies or the ritz?
Jacentia K.
How many people does one bag feed?
Mackenzie A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I've seemed to notice, the mini chips ahoy taste different/even better then the original sized chips ahoy cookies. why is that?