3 colors available

BY CHIPS AHOY #14 in Cookies

Real chocolate chip cookies. see more...

Nabisco Mini Chips Ahoy! Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • "That mini's are they perfect size to keep things from being too messy." in 1 review
  • "They are presented as a likeness of a home-baked chocolate chip cookie, but feel/taste nothing like it." in 1 review
  • "Really good for on the go and you want something sweet to snack on." in 1 review
  • "Perfect bite size makes them super addictive." in 1 review
  • "I am not a huge fan of Chips Ahoy, however, I do prefer the mini's over the original size cookies." in 1 review
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I like both Chips Ahoy and Ritz bits all right. But for the price of these "individual" snacks that only have very few in each bag ( My kids would need at least 2 bags to qualify as a decent snack ) I would rather buy the larger version and packnin bags myself. I could see these being easy on the go but Like I Said earlier, the amount , in my opinion, is not worth it and I would choose another option forna snack.
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
My boyfriend and I just got this box set a week ago and they're about gone!! We have no kids but he and I have eaten them since we were kids. This is the perfect mix for any sweet lover. I take a few bags with me to work, it's the perfect quick snack to get you to lunch time. I Love the chocolate and honey graham's and the animal crackers. My boyfriend loves them all haha Totally Love this box set!!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
While the minis do seem a little more crumbly than the full size cookies I still love these! Perfect size for when the kids want a cookie, so you're not give them something so big! And you can feel less guilty about eating a few yourself. Also perfect packaging to throwing in the car in road trips and they don't melt easily so they're not a huge mess after sitting in a hot car!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Many times I have a hard time buying these at my local grocery either because they have moved them (again!!) or because there are not any more on the shelf so I thought why not see if Amazon has them. And guess what? Here they are and I can buy them by the case! What could be better than that? Oh yes, and they are a better price too. No brainer for me.
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
This variety pack is a must have if you have children in your household. I often baby-sit my nieces and nephew, and prepackaged snacks are great so everyone has their individual little bag, but also great for on-the-go as a little treat. Buying this bulk variety pack allows them to have their favorite treats, and I get to buy it at a great price, too.
Bekah J.
Bekah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are perfect snack whether you are on the go or for lunch. I also think they are great for those dieting or trying to watch what they eat. it may not be a 'healthy' snack, but sometimes when you deprive a craving is when you crash the hardest. These packs help with portion control and can help the temptation of eating most of a full size product.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I buy these when I get a coupon. It makes me mad that Walmart has them 4.99 and shop m save got them for 5.99 sometimes 6 something I mean really?! My kids do take the in their lunches for school. They are portioned perfectly that makes me happy. It's just the prices are so far apart at stores I Wana know what the cost at their cheapest.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
Ufff super delicious these cookies are the glory are too rich tasty and others are my favorite cookies I love them very much always I prefer them they are delicious they do not splice and they are so rich that one always wants to repeat they are super good of truth who has not tried them of I really recommend them are very very good.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the perfect snack to add to your kids lunch or an easy, mess-free snack to hold your kid over till dinner. Honestly, it's a better value if you just buy a regular box of chips ahoy and ritz bits and put them in a little plastic baggie for you kids, but if your not trying to save a few dollars then these are perfect.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Caracas
They are super versatile these cookies, you can add to any snack, either to your cereal, a cake, or simply with a glass of milk, always know well and LOVE, really, I've always wanted to achieve its characteristic flavor with different recipes and never make it, always force myself to buy them, but they know that? I love‚ô•
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Kayley S.
Kayley S.
Simi Valley, CA
Whats your favorite product from the pack?
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Which one is better the cookies or the ritz?
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Sparrows Point, MD
I've seemed to notice, the mini chips ahoy taste different/even better then the original sized chips ahoy cookies. why is that?
Jacentia K.
Jacentia K.
How many people does one bag feed?