Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Ashley M.Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Cassie M.Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Michelle N.

BY NABISCO

Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies: Low sodium Enjoyed for over 100 years see more...

• No they don't have them anymore i hasn't seen them 5 Answers
  • Will they have these in flavored marshmallows like strawb...2 Answers
  • I've never had these but have always wanted to try them. ...5 Answers
Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies
  • "A little bit price-y but they have an excellent marshmallow to cookie to chocolate ratio if you're a sweet tooth like me." in 1 review
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my daughter’s favorite cookie! They are a classic. I can only find these in one grocery store in my town and they over price them.
Caroline b.
Kennesaw, GA
These are like a s’more without the work and mess! This cookie has a graham cracker base with marshmallow on top then drenched in dark chocolate - delicious! They are more expensive than other Nabisco items but I believe they are worth it. My only complaint is that they are hard to find except during the holidays.
Sophia S.
I don't really like the marshmallows with the chocolate but the only thing that tasted good was the cracker crust
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well I just tried these for my first time 2 days ago and they are awesome my friend was like well can can barely find these anymore and there was a bunch of them on sale for $2.50 ,pricey if they're not on sale they are perfect the marshmallow ratio it's just right and it's kind of like dark chocolate , and I usually do not like dark chocolate at all Its a perfect little treat, can't believe I am just now learning about these! Must try everyone!!! Perfect little treat definitely can't eat just one!
alicia c.
Brooklyn, NY
igrew up eating these cookies and never grown tired of them. always tasty and fresh. i eat the whole bag with no regrets. remember sharing is caring lol its hard with these cookies. especially marshmellow lovers
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
These cookies are delicious!! Not too sweet and the perfect ratio of cookie to chocolate to marshmallow. Definitely worth the extra money for the name brand cookie. They aren't healthy but good as a once-in-a-while treat. The boxes also don't come with thatttt many cookies in it, but I guess that's a good thing since they aren't very good for you!
Claire w.
York, PA
These cookies are amazing! They are my favorite treat in the fall, which is the only time they're available unfortunately. They taste like smores and who doesn't like smores? They can be on the pricey side depending where you pick them up, but they're worth it!
Nancy R.
if you want to know how to know the heaven Try them are rich my husband loves eu ven though I do not blame him are addictive aunq ue blame it kills us that if we continue like diet is out. but not bad eating them occasionally are rich and are perfect for gift
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
Used to eat these all the time. But I couldn't find them anymore till last week. I remember how chewy. It was not to sweet. Now I know where to find them.
OMG I love mallomars. There is marshmallow on top of a gram cracker and covered in chocolate. It is around $4.00.
Erin G.
I've never had these but have always wanted to try them. Are they very chocolatey or do you taste more marshmallow?
Sheena M.
Carmichael, CA
No they don't have them anymore i hasn't seen them
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Will they have these in flavored marshmallows like strawberry or banana?