Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Ashley M.Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Cassie M.Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Michelle N.

BY NABISCO

Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies: Low sodium Enjoyed for over 100 years see more...

• No they don't have them anymore i hasn't seen them 5 Answers
  • Will they have these in flavored marshmallows like strawb...2 Answers
  • I've never had these but have always wanted to try them. ...5 Answers
Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies
  • "A little bit price-y but they have an excellent marshmallow to cookie to chocolate ratio if you're a sweet tooth like me." in 1 review
Alora S.
Rockville Ctr, NY
My 9th grade history teacher gave extra credit if a student brought these in for him, does that say enough? But honestly, these are so good at like 1 AM, as long as they are refrigerated.
Arlene C.
These cookies are scrumptious little things. Great marshmollow flavor with the chocolate and cookie as well. Price is a little high at times but otherwise pretty good.
Brandi M.
Danbury , CT
Although my family loves these personally i am not a huge fan, the texture is just wrong for me, but ill give it a three do to the fact my family is in love.
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
Used to eat these all the time. But I couldn't find them anymore till last week. I remember how chewy. It was not to sweet. Now I know where to find them.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Love these. Chocolate, marshmallow, & a graham cookie. Just like s'mores, but not as messy! And they're usually on sale when the weather gets cold.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this because the chocolate on top is dark chocolate I think but I know the chocolate isn't crazy sweet so I can actually enjoy these.
Anna W.
Alpharetta , GA
I am not a marshmallow fan so already these weren't my fave. It was almost like too much was going on at once. The chocolate and the cookie.
Rozalia S.
Merced, CA
These are so good! its a cookie with a marshmellow on top, then covered with chocolate !! the cookie inside is soft not crunchy/hard.
malle p.
Strasburg, OH
This is so good. I love chocolate and things like this. This is so yummy and nice to share with others. This is great with coffee .
Sharon P.
It is one of those iconic childhood sweet treats that will definitely capture everyone's sweet tooth no matter what the age is!
Erin G.
I've never had these but have always wanted to try them. Are they very chocolatey or do you taste more marshmallow?
Sheena M.
Carmichael, CA
No they don't have them anymore i hasn't seen them
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Will they have these in flavored marshmallows like strawberry or banana?