Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Ashley M.Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Cassie M.Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies uploaded by Michelle N.

BY NABISCO

Nabisco Mallomars Pure Chocolate Cookies: Low sodium Enjoyed for over 100 years see more...

• No they don't have them anymore i hasn't seen them 5 Answers
  • Will they have these in flavored marshmallows like strawb...2 Answers
  • I've never had these but have always wanted to try them. ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "A little bit price-y but they have an excellent marshmallow to cookie to chocolate ratio if you're a sweet tooth like me." in 1 review
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
These cookies are delicious!! Not too sweet and the perfect ratio of cookie to chocolate to marshmallow. Definitely worth the extra money for the name brand cookie. They aren't healthy but good as a once-in-a-while treat. The boxes also don't come with thatttt many cookies in it, but I guess that's a good thing since they aren't very good for you!
Caroline b.
Kennesaw, GA
These are like a s’more without the work and mess! This cookie has a graham cracker base with marshmallow on top then drenched in dark chocolate - delicious! They are more expensive than other Nabisco items but I believe they are worth it. My only complaint is that they are hard to find except during the holidays.
Kendra W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
YESSSSSS I WAIT ALL YEAR LONG FOR MALLOMARS SEASON!!!! They are truly a treat. They are only available when it starts getting cold and when it is cold because of their delicately delicious chocolate covered nature. MMMmmmm. Forever a fan. And for those of you who don't know... It's a blob of marshmallow on a toasty graham crust all coated in a chocolate shell that snaps when you bite into them. I eat one in 3 bites because I love to hear the snap it's my favorite!! my husband on the other hand... likes the put the whole thing in his mouth so that it makes more of a pop!! too fun!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Well I just tried these for my first time 2 days ago and they are awesome my friend was like well can can barely find these anymore and there was a bunch of them on sale for $2.50 ,pricey if they're not on sale they are perfect the marshmallow ratio it's just right and it's kind of like dark chocolate , and I usually do not like dark chocolate at all Its a perfect little treat, can't believe I am just now learning about these! Must try everyone!!! Perfect little treat definitely can't eat just one!
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
I wait all year for these glorious cookies to come back and when they do they are always worth the wait. There is really nothing else like them. Delicious super rich soft chocolate, spongey marshmallow and a soft graham. That graham at the bottom really makes these for me. For me, these beat out s'mores hands down. They just taste like fall.
Evangelista M.
These are the best! I always get these when I see them in the store. I don't know what it is but they are my favorite snack to eat when I'm feeling like I need a good snack. They always come to mind for road trips and when I'm going to the beach. Don't even get me started on those long bus rides to a sports game!
Claire w.
York, PA
These cookies are amazing! They are my favorite treat in the fall, which is the only time they're available unfortunately. They taste like smores and who doesn't like smores? They can be on the pricey side depending where you pick them up, but they're worth it!
Vatreece D.
Man I devour these they are so good I always keep my eye out for these because they sell out fast. I love the dark chocolate and marshmallow with a hint of a salt taste from the graham cracker.
Emily H.
Kansas City, KS
Mallomars are a little bite of heaven. I look forward to the fall, so that I can see this yellow box on the shelves of my grocery store. Even if a little pricey, I still love them and treasure the sound it makes when I take the first bite!
Theresa D.
I am on a dairy/egg free diet but luckily I am able to eat mallomars. they are delicious
just the right amount of sweetness. we have been through about 4 boxes it two weeks. they taste good frozen too. enjoy
Erin G.
I've never had these but have always wanted to try them. Are they very chocolatey or do you taste more marshmallow?
Sheena M.
Carmichael, CA
No they don't have them anymore i hasn't seen them
becky r.
Metairie, LA
Will they have these in flavored marshmallows like strawberry or banana?