BY LORNA DOONE #58 in Cookies

Rich shortbread cookies with a crumbly texture.

• Were can i get these at3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these in banana pudding, instead of vani...3 Answers
  • Are these cookies as good as Walker's Scottish Shortbread...2 Answers
Christina C.
Arlington, TX
I’m absolutely in love with these cookies. They go great with coffee. There are 10 packs of 4 cookies and each pack has 140 calories (not bad). They are so delicious and buttery. I would really suggest anyone to give these a try at least once, you’ll be hooked!
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I say these are the best short bread cookies. I mean it with all my heart. My grandmother would buy these and I would end up eating them all. I’ve even seen people put them in their banana pudding. If you haven’t tried these go buy them now.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these shortbread cookies..taste a lot like homemade. These have a very buttery taste and are not too sweet. Very similar to Girl Scout shortbread cookies or the chessmen cookies. They are very crumbly and can get messy unless you take them out in one bite. My fiance half-jokingly calls these my sand dune cookies, so be aware they can be dry so have your favorite milk or tea or , whatever beverage you best like handy! Highly recommended snack 👍
Takeesha J.
I can talk all day about these cookies. When I was a child I remember always visiting my grandma or my aunts and uncles and they always had these in a nice fancy bowl and the dining room table and I would grab so many I love how they melt in your mouth while just typing this just makes me want to grab some at CVS after work.but anyway these cookies are the real deal shortbread melt in your mouth even taste better with milk I can literally pour these cookies into a bowl and eat it like cereal. I love these cookies so much that by far this is the longest review on Influenster that I’ve ever written LOL so you get the point right?
Yanibell P.
New York
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best shortbread cookies there are. I love these cookies. They are delicious, buttery, and taste as if they have been homemade right then and there. I get these as a treat from time to time. I accompany them with coffee or a glass of almond milk.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These shortbread cookies are affordable and tasty. I sauteed some pineapple in brown sugar in a little oil and used it as a cookie topping on these treats. They were great!
Tianna S.
Rochester
These are the best shortbread I have ever tried besides the ones I make it home but I love that you can buy them already made and they taste great some of the pros are great flavor and low-sodium and low-fat but some of the cons are there kind of expensive and you can't find them everywhere only at certain stores like Walmart and Wegmans which makes it harder if you're not near any of those stores and you want these cookies
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
I grew up on these cookies. Every time my mom would go to a store she’d buy 5 dollars worth and we would pig out. I now do this with my children and they LOVE Lorna doone cookies. I hope they continue the tradition
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good but the girls scout are better! I would buy them again if I wanted a snack. They’re inexpensive at about 2.50 a box. Not overly sweet. And I like the crunch.
Kamrey R.
I was skeptical about trying these at first but i am so glad that I did! The flavor you get from these little cookies is amazing! While its not your average chocolate chip cookie they definitely deserve your time! Smooth, buttery, sweet, with a hint of salt, this cookie covers all your snacking needs
Yokita M.
Marietta, GA
I could only find these out of the snack machine at my job.Where can I buy these short bread cookies?
Marina P.
Do you guys think crushed Lorna Doone cookies would make for a good cheesecake crust?
Kendra B.
Are these good? Ive been seeing them around and i could like some feed back before i actually purchase them.
tabetha T.
How do these taste and where can they be purchased
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Has anyone tried these in banana pudding, instead of vanilla wafers?! They are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!