BY LORNA DOONE #21 in Cookies

Rich shortbread cookies with a crumbly texture.

• Has anyone tried these in banana pudding, instead of vanilla wafe...3 Answers
  • Were can i get these at2 Answers
  • Are these cookies as good as Walker's Scottish Shortbread cookies?2 Answers
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA
Since a kid I've always loved Lorna Doone shortbread cookies. Even the name to me is comforting. It reminds me of my childhood. Now that I'm an adult I still enjoy them with a cup of good coffee as a mid day treat of dessert. As a Weight Watcher, I can easily fit them into my daily plan as the 100 calories pack is 4 Smart Points. You can always find Lorna Doone in my pantry.
Shae R.
BUTTERY, shortbread flavor! I stumbled upon these early in my pregnancy for the first time and lieterally saved the sample pack I got from a hotel just so I could find them again! They have a homemade taste to them that would probably be equally great in any dessert dish as they would be just by themselves! I would recommend these cookies!!
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
My husband received a package of these in a condolence basket and since he doesn't like them, I tore into them. Their simple, buttery deliciousness is still as good as it's always been, and I didn't even get to finish them because my daughter decided she loved them too, and absconded with the rest of the package.
Tay S.
These cookies are the best shortbread cookies everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I love them to pieces, I can't get enough of them. Shortbread cookies is most def an acquired taste so when I find a good 1 I stick with it all the way. The can be a bit pricey deending on where you buy them, but they're cool for the most part!
Tiffany M.
Laclede, ID
Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies are by far my favorite cookie. They have an amazingly rich, buttery flavor. The cookies are not dry and crumbly like a lot of prepackaged cookies are. Lorna Doone Shortbread go great with a hot cup of coffee in the morning, or all alone for an afternoon snack.
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I often crave shortbread cookies, and Lorna Doone are the cookies I go to. They are a simple shortbread, nothing fancy, which is why I like them. They almost taste homemade. I buy these at the grocery store. Seems like they are always on the top shelf and rarely go on sale. :)
Melinda S.
National City, CA
I absolutely love shortbread cookies. Whenever I think about shortbread, I think Lorna Doone, right away. I've been eating these as a kid until now! They are not overly sweet and highly addictive. The plus side is you pretty much get a lot of cookies for how much it costs!
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Lorna Doone are a staple in my moms house. They are so delicious to eat on their own or in a dessert like banana pudding. They have a delicious butter flavor that's rich and addicting. It's hard not to eat the whole box. Best shortbread cookies from the store.
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
These cookies are extremely addicting! They are very buttery and delicious and make for a great afternoon snack (especially when dipped in tea). A serving size is the perfect amount of cookie. I would recommend to a friend, and would definitely purchase again.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love shortbread cookies and Nabisco makes great ones. All of their cookies are good but the shortbread cookies are very buttery and very satisfying. Not particularly healthy but one cannot expect that with butter cookies but never a disappoint either!
Yokita M.
Marietta, GA
I could only find these out of the snack machine at my job.Where can I buy these short bread cookies?
Kendra B.
Are these good? Ive been seeing them around and i could like some feed back before i actually purchase them.
Marina P.
Do you guys think crushed Lorna Doone cookies would make for a good cheesecake crust?
tabetha T.
How do these taste and where can they be purchased
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
Has anyone tried these in banana pudding, instead of vanilla wafers?! They are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!