BY LORNA DOONE

Rich shortbread cookies with a crumbly texture.

• Were can i get these at4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these in banana pudding, instead of vani...3 Answers
  • Are these cookies as good as Walker's Scottish Shortbread...2 Answers
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I say these are the best short bread cookies. I mean it with all my heart. My grandmother would buy these and I would end up eating them all. I’ve even seen people put them in their banana pudding. If you haven’t tried these go buy them now.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these shortbread cookies..taste a lot like homemade. These have a very buttery taste and are not too sweet. Very similar to Girl Scout shortbread cookies or the chessmen cookies. They are very crumbly and can get messy unless you take them out in one bite. My fiance half-jokingly calls these my sand dune cookies, so be aware they can be dry so have your favorite milk or tea or , whatever beverage you best like handy! Highly recommended snack 👍
Takeesha J.
I can talk all day about these cookies. When I was a child I remember always visiting my grandma or my aunts and uncles and they always had these in a nice fancy bowl and the dining room table and I would grab so many I love how they melt in your mouth while just typing this just makes me want to grab some at CVS after work.but anyway these cookies are the real deal shortbread melt in your mouth even taste better with milk I can literally pour these cookies into a bowl and eat it like cereal. I love these cookies so much that by far this is the longest review on Influenster that I’ve ever written LOL so you get the point right?
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
Is my mom trying sabotage my diet? Yes. Why would she bring home such an amazing cookie knowing I’m a sucker for shortbreads while I’m watching my figure? So rude. But join me in ruining your diet one Lorna done cookie at a time.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These shortbread cookies are affordable and tasty. I sauteed some pineapple in brown sugar in a little oil and used it as a cookie topping on these treats. They were great!
Tywana C.
Fayetteville
Best shortbread cookies ever I've been eating them since I was a little girl haven't had them in a while but didn't see them listed in favorite cookie review.. Will definitely put them on my shopping list if price is right
sileiza o.
I love love love this shortbread cookies.. they are delicious. Addicting. So buttery. This cookies are smart in size. A good size for those that are not looking to overeat. 4 cookies has 140 calories. That's not too bad, and they go well with coffee.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
I grew up on these cookies. Every time my mom would go to a store she’d buy 5 dollars worth and we would pig out. I now do this with my children and they LOVE Lorna doone cookies. I hope they continue the tradition
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good but the girls scout are better! I would buy them again if I wanted a snack. They’re inexpensive at about 2.50 a box. Not overly sweet. And I like the crunch.
Taylor G.
Independence, MO
I love lorna doone cookies. I could eat them all the time. They are tasty and a great snack. The individual snack packs they can come in are great to take with you, and help with eating just the right amount. This is definitely one of the best shortbread cookies I have had.
Yokita M.
Marietta, GA
I could only find these out of the snack machine at my job.Where can I buy these short bread cookies?
Marina P.
Do you guys think crushed Lorna Doone cookies would make for a good cheesecake crust?
Kendra B.
Are these good? Ive been seeing them around and i could like some feed back before i actually purchase them.
tabetha T.
How do these taste and where can they be purchased

Walmart