Add a Photo

By LORNA DOONE
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Norton Shores, MI

These cookies are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. I love how they already come portioned to 100 calories. Makes it very easy to stick to your diet while having a yummy snack!
Adele H.
Adele H.

I love these little cookies! They give you a nice amount and when I want something to snack on, these are one of my favorites. Taste good for only 100 calories.
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL

They are very tasty and I love that they only have 100 calories, especially when I'm dieting but it's so hard to just eat one pack
Candice K.
Candice K.
Mobile, AL

Erika C.
Erika C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

These cookies taste amazing & the whole bag is only 100 calories!! They make for a great snack for adults and children.
Lori B.
Lori B.

I like Lorna Doones. They are great with tea--more of a grown up cookie. The snack size is nice, too.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
new rochelle, ny

I remember my mom would get these for lunch. these cookies are very good and the little bags come in handy to take on the go
Katie E.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL

Love that they are only 100 calories er bag. They are light and crisp. A good go to cookie and a healthier option than the normal sized ones.
Irenes   J   N.
Irenes J N.
New York , NY

I love that it comes in portion bite size. Not overly sweet ant it's good with a hot cup of tea or milk. If I'm not carefully I can it the whole box. Love them!!!!!!!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.

I love the portion size, you can't over indulge unless you eat the entire box. They aren't overly sweet and are perfect with a hot cup of tea.

Join Now