BY LORNA DOONE

Nabisco Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookie Crisps 0.74 oz. 100 Calorie Pack
  • "These cookies taste amazing & the whole bag is only 100 calories!!" in 1 review
Kat c.
I get these for myself to put in my lunch i love that they are a 10” cal pack and i don’t have to sit there and fight self control. I love hat they taste just as great as the originals because i know sometimes u can run into that issue with certain companies. But i would recommend these
Karra T.
These are my favorite diet snacks! They’re always so fresh and tasty! I usually try to find these when they’re on sale at Food Lion or Bilo, that seems to be the best deal. They’re a healthy alternative when I’m feeling a sweet tooth! I definitely recommend to all my fellow cookie lovers!
Cj B.
I highly recommend this snack to anyone who is out long enough to need to eat a little snack on the go.  Even if you don't have sweet tooth, you will like this snack.  I used to eat it all the time as a child and they can be almost addictive.  The price is pretty good
Kelly H.
These are actually how I survive working a night shift lol! They are delicious and light enough that you won't feel gross or guilty after eating them. They are affordable and great to keep in your purse for a quick snack! Definitely recommend!
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These cookies are amazing. They hard part is following the serving sizes lol. They are the perfect snack. I always try to keep them around as a quick grab and go. To know that they are only 100 calories can be tempting but it's awesome to know that you can eat something good without the guilt.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Must try! They are only 100 calories and are so good. If you have a craving for cookies this is definitely worth trying, you can get them at Walmart and in a big box full of them. There not expensive at all and are really tasty.
Lucy W.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this little snack and love the portion. It's the perfect dessert after a healthy lunch or a nice snack in the afternoon. Sold in most grocery stores in the 100 calorie packs. Would recommend to anyone who loves shortbread!
Kristen W.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know why these cookies are the best cookies you could possibly get on an airplane. They just are. You get excited when the stewardess comes around and these are the cookies she has. They're just delicious.
Erica B.
Indianapolis, IN
These are sooo good. I get these at Kroger. They are buttery and crisp. They taste like girl scout cookies. Very good! Reasonable prices for such a good product.
Erika P.
Columbus, OH
Not bad for 100 calories.  I really like shortbread cookies, and these are just tiny little versions.  Unlike other 100 calorie packs these are pretty true to the original cookie.