BY OREO

Pumpkin spice creme, artificially flavored. see more...

• How do these compare to the Trader Joe’s version?1 Answers
  • Where are these located it's still November are they on shelves and...1 Answers
  • How are these let me know . I love trying new things 1 Answers
  • "Overall, eating an Oreo can never go wrong!" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend and I are long distance and one weekend we were meeting up and he surprised me with a pack of these." in 1 review
Tina A.
Tina A.
Harleysville, PA
Okay so I stock up on these in the fall and hide them away so we can have them all day long because these cookies are absolutely the best thing that has come out of the pumpkin spice trend. (And trust me, I would know!) My daughter and I love these cookies, they are definitely my guilty pleasure, and I would recommend them to any of my friends (so I can snack on them when I visit their homes!)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
These are very similar to the ginger bread flavor for the winter. The kids love oreo all together which makes us all want to try new varieties. However, Oreo needs to stick to what they know best...the original or double stuffed. The kids love to take the cookies a part just like most and eat the middle then eat the chocolate wafers.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Warren, MI
I seen these at the store and just had to try them..... The price was normal for oreo's, at first I really was disappointed, they really did not taste like pumpkin spice to me, but I wanted to love them so i had a few more and was in love immediately!!! They have the perfect amount of pumpkin and just enough spice!
Andria R.
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
I thought these were going to be awful! I love pumpkin flavored everything but something told me that these would just be gross but to my surprise they taste great! The pumpkin spice isn't so strong and overwhelming so that they taste bad. I love them and will repurchase as soon as I see them back in stores
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
These are amazing! Definitely the best limited edition Oreos ever. I repurchased these so many times so far this fall and my roommate and I eat these like crazy! I would even go to say that these are even better than the original Oreo! I absolutely love these! I just wish they were easier to find!
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
If you love pumpkin spice, you will LOVE these cookies! They are so yummy, I went through 2 or 3 packages of these cookies when they were available for purchase. They put you in the mood for fall with the right amount of pumpkin spice flavor. I hope they bring these back this upcoming fall.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR FALL! I love when pumpkin flavors return in the fall and these are definitely worth trying. I like dunking them in my coffee - so much cheaper than buying a latte out! They are absolutely delicious and if you are a pumpkin fan, you need to go out and buy these now.
Lee H.
Lee H.
These are great! I looooove them, and I buy as many packs as I can once they're in stores. The filling is sweet, but not too sweet to the point where it tastes bad. I think that it has a very fair price, since it is a product that is limited edition. I would recommend that people buy it.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I absolutely LOVE all of Oreo's limited edition cookies and the Pumpkin Spice ones are some of the best. I love that they've been bringing these back every fall for the past couple of years. I always look forward to them and I make sure to stock up on a bunch before the season is over.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
I absolutely love these Oreos. I wish they sold year round and are really good with hot chocolate. I've been eating these since I first saw them and I don't mind the price for Oreos. Well worth a try if you are anyone who's hopped on the pumpkin flavored everything wagon.
Donnielle Q.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
Someone please tell me if these are good or not???
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Are these really good? with the whole pumpkin spice theme this season it gets a lil overwhelming
Carley B.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
Are these out again this fall?
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Anyone have these yet?
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Greensburg, KY
My child loves pumpkin flavored food. No one else in my household does. What store can I find these at for him?