Nabisco Honey Maid Low Fat Honey Grahams uploaded by Vannie T.

BY HONEY MAID

Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the first cookie that's not made me bored at all. Very mild taste of natural honey sweet. My husband is not a cookie person and he loves this one, my dog loves it too lol ! 3$ a box at walmart. I love this low fat honey flavor
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Now, I have to admit that I can't really tell the difference between these and the regular version, but I have to admit that I like them. Just be warned, though - even though they are lower in fat, they end up higher in calories. Riddle me that, Batman.
Jason L.
Plant City, FL
So I have to start out by saying I don't normally buy reduced fat times but, I decided to give it a try. My son LOVES these! I traditionally only buy this brand when it's BOGO at my store, as the price can be on the higher side otherwise-thus the lower rating, but they are definitely worth the splurge. Better for you and still have the same great taste as the original. A win win in my opinion
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Camp fires are made for S'mores. My cousin Billy says that not having graham crackers for S'mores is like not having a dollar at a dance club. I don't know what he means.
What I do know is that s'mores aren't the same without graham crackers. And Nabisco Honey Grahams are delicious. Thanks for reading.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I prefer the non-reduced fat version (nice to save calories/fat, but I don't like all the chemical replacements to sugar). I actually use these a lot to make a graham cracker crust for cheesecakes and pies, and they work very well.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
These always come along in our little snack bag when we go to the park or just out running errands. Such a easy to carry treat. The perfect amount of sweetness too! I like mine topped with jam. My son likes his topped with marshmallow fluff.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
This crackers are the perfect snack to eat as itself or on that perfect night sitting around the campfire making a smore. Theres just the right amount of calories and not to much fat. A campfire night isn't complete without these bad boys.
Marielle I.
I love these crackers! they're a bit on the sweet side, but not with a sugary taste. they're great with sores and great on their own. I've even used these for gingerbread houses before in and it turned out fantastic and delicious!!
Juliet M.
Lake wales, FL
Best cookies i ever ate before.. so good taste with milk or coffe, is your choice but with every drink is so good snack, i totally recommend! And also is cheap.. what is better than that? đŸ˜„
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Okay, who doesn't like graham crackers? It's such a healthy alternative to some higher sugared cookies on the market. Want a simple (knockoff) ice cream sandwich idea? Squish some whipped cream between two graham crackers and freeze! Boom.

Walmart