Nabisco Honey Maid Low Fat Cinnamon Grahams uploaded by Chakirah K.Nabisco Honey Maid Low Fat Cinnamon Grahams uploaded by Nikki w.

BY HONEY MAID

Nabisco Honey Maid Low Fat Cinnamon Graham Crackers: Nabisco Graham Crackers, 14.4 oz Wholesome morning snacking Tastes great and now has more whole grain No saturated fat No cholesterol see more...

• What is your favorite snack to make with graham crackers ?3 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I love cinnamon so putting it on graham crackers is an amazing idea. I can snack on them all day. I don’t however because I’m always worried about my weight. But they are fresh and delicious out of the box.
Morgan J.
High Point, NC
My go-to graham cracker to eat with my coffee, hot cocoa, or dessert hummus. Great taste but healthier than the regular version! What could be better? Go with the cinnamon over the honey. Please. Just do it.
Nikki w.
Cinnamon graham crackers are the only kind that I eat and I love these ! There is just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar. These are perfect by themselves or paired with something else.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I so love these grahams crackers. I also like that they are low fat. You could never tell because they don't taste like it. They taste is freaking amazing. I usually eat these by themselves because I really love the cinnamon that is on the crackers. I really love these as a snack in between my meals as well. Especially when I am trying to watch what I am eating.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
These always taste good. I like them a lot. I normally eat them alone but using them to make snores is good too. This is my favorite brand and flavor of graham crackers.
Brooke P.
This specific kind is so amazing! It has been a favorite for years, there is no better snack then cinnamon Honey Maid graham crackers dipped in ice cold milk!
Chakirah K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best. They have the right amount of cinnamon and sugar on them. Which is not over powering. I love to pare them with peanut butter it is the bes.
Barbara M.
WONDERFUL!!!! You would never guess they were low fat!! They have a great taste and do not taste like cardboard like other low fat graham crackers
Andrea C.
Peabody, MA
Graham crackers are so underrated. i love topping them with peanut butter and jelly. or just eating them plain as a quick satisfying snack
Cecilia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product I remember it I used to eat it as a kid I'm so glad that my kids get to enjoy it as well great for camping as well
Nikki w.
What is your favorite snack to make with graham crackers ?