BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Nabisco Honey Maid Fresh Stacks Honey Grahams.
New look!
Same great taste.
Made with real honey.
8g of whole grain per 30g serving.
No high fructose corn syrup.
6 fresh stacks.
About 8 crackers in each stack. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sarah B.
I love using these graham crackers for s'mores. They are the perfect size & you don't have to break them, which can be a bit tricky sometimes. My husband loves to dunk them in milk like he does with Oreos. I prefer s'mores with 1 or 2 pieces of mandarin orange in between. It is extremely messy but so delicious.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
My son loves these. He makes a mess but they make him happy. Like these way better than the off brand kind. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. The exceeded my expectations. They basically melt in your mouth.
Kat A.
I love graham crackers! Especially when I go camping and make smores! These are great! Very affordable and in easy individual packets! Perfect to snack on!
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
My kids love these crackers. This is their go to snack after school and is a much better choice than all the junk food out there! I can always catch them on sale and I love the packaging. They taste amazing I even enjoy them!
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
This is my favorite brand of graham crackers, others taste stale to me. Everyone knows these are great to make s'mores with and I love the individual packages because I don't have to worry about them going bad if I don't use them again for a little while!
Briana M.
Honey maid graham crackers are the way to go! These have awesome flavor. Inexpensive and filling with milk! Recommended
Kelli M.
These are perfect for s'mores or snacking! I love the individual packs to maintain freshness!
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
These are perfect for s'mores!! Easy to handle and break! They are also great to eat alone!
Sarah E.
FPO, AP
I don't know what it is but these taste better than normal Graham's. They made the best s'mores last night!!
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY
#Honeymaid fresh stacks are the perfect portion size for on the go and anytime snack. These are perfect for my little ones tiny fingers to grab for his snack.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
Is there another brand better than this?
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
I like this brand but the original not the honey maid