BY TEDDY GRAHAMS

Nabisco Honey Maid Fresh Stacks Honey Grahams.
New look!
Same great taste.
Made with real honey.
8g of whole grain per 30g serving.
No high fructose corn syrup.
6 fresh stacks.
About 8 crackers in each stack. see more...

Maureen W.
Maureen W.
Love, love, love Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Fresh Stacks. They are convenient and easy to throw in my #beachbag for a trip to the beach or an outing on the boat; or I can through a few packs in my purse for road trips. They provide a fast, east snack for on the go... Oh and did I mention how tasty they are :o) I would definitely recommend these graham crackers to anyone that needs a quick, tasty snack on the go. They are reasonably priced too. You can pair them up with a little pack of applesauce for an added treat.
Tera K.
Tera K.
Perry , MI
We LOVE Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams! The fresh stacks are an excellent way to have fresh snacks for the kids-and no fighting over who got more! I toss them in my #beachbag when we go to the beach, or keep a pack or two in my purse for running errands.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY
#Honeymaid fresh stacks are the perfect portion size for on the go and anytime snack. These are perfect for my little ones tiny fingers to grab for his snack.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Foodie Expert
I love graham crackers! Especially when I go camping and make smores! These are great! Very affordable and in easy individual packets! Perfect to snack on!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
Honey maid graham crackers are the way to go! These have awesome flavor. Inexpensive and filling with milk! Recommended
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for s'mores or snacking! I love the individual packs to maintain freshness!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Beckley, WV
These are perfect for s'mores!! Easy to handle and break! They are also great to eat alone!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Foodie Expert
Delicious crispy graham crackers! Definitely the best flavor out there! Not to sweet! Just right! We love the little individual square packs. Perfect for smores.
megan H.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
First of all, I love honey maid graham crackers! The store brand versions just never live up to these. I am really happy they decided to make fresh stacks. Super convenient for on the go snacks and also prevents them from going stale.
Ernisha G.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
My son loves these. He makes a mess but they make him happy. Like these way better than the off brand kind. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. The exceeded my expectations. They basically melt in your mouth.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
Is there another brand better than this?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
I like this brand but the original not the honey maid