BY HONEY MAID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Honey Maid Grahamfuls Strawberry Yogurt Creme Filled Crackers: Help fuel your next adventure! Whole grain stamp: 10 grams per serving Fortified to deliver the calcium of a 6-ounce glass of milk No high fructose corn syrup

• Is there a lot of cream in the middle kind of like an ore...2 Answers
  • Does anybody have snack ideas using these??? My little on...2 Answers
Shavon G.
Orlando, FL
I was excited to try these when I saw them in the grocery store. I love graham crackers, so I figured these couldn't be that bad. The crackers are much harder than the average graham cracker, which immediately turned me off. The filling taste kind of generic. I will definitely eat the remaining packages in the box, because wasting food is not a smart thing to do, but I won't buy this product again.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I bought 2 flavors of these when they first came out to pack in the snack bag for my 3 kids on a long car trip. My kids are not really picky especially about snack foods but complained they were too crunchy and never asked for them again. I tried one and it wasn't bad wasn't anything special either.
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
These are delicious! They are individually wrapped which makes it good for on the go. My spouse and my kids love to eat as a snack. I especially like the cinnamon cream flavor. It's also a better/healtheir snack because it's whole grain! Definitely a go!
melinda s.
MANCHESTER, CT
I personally love the s'mores one the best. They are a little crunchy, but overall I really like the flavors that I've tried.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I was surprised how good these are. The strawberry is delicious but my personal favorite is the peanut butter and chocolate.
Krista V.
I really like these. I wish they had a chocolate filled one thou. If they do I have not found it yet. I like the taste thou.
Kim W.
Charleston, IL
I love these!! So great and very satisfying when in the go. I love putting them in my lunch or my purse for a yummy treat.
Michelle E.
Palm Coast, FL
These are a delicious snack that you can have anytime! They transport well and are loved my kids of all ages!
Mandy M.
These are delicious! My toddler loves them and they're a handy snack I don't feel bad about giving him.
Joelle W.
I used to love these but I haven't seen them in years! I would buy them again if I saw them.
Erin P.
The villages, FL
Is there a lot of cream in the middle kind of like an oreo? Or just a little bit?
Whittney D.
Does anybody have snack ideas using these??? My little one loves graham crackers!