Nabisco Honey Maid Grahamfuls S'mores uploaded by Vicky B.

BY HONEY MAID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Honey maid grahamfuls s'mores 8 pk

Buy on Walmart
Fawn R.
Love these I am a s'mores addict it is my favorite dessert. These are perfect packaged s'mores that taste relatively similar to one cooked outside without the mess or hassle. They taste great and have a nice crunch. The chocolate is very sweet as well as the marshmallow. And are able to taste each flavor with ever bite. They are very portable and are individually wrapped. My kid love them as well
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
Bought this to give out as a little thank you snack at my workplace and everyone loved it. it's a nice size for a quick snack and not too messy. it has a nice light flavor too, not as overpowering as a imagined.
Jessica I.
Niceville, FL
These are yummy! I actually had a box that had some that were mispackaged, as in missing a one cookie, and the company sent me some coupons for free boxes!
Melissa P.
Okay, I love these things! They taste great! Just what I expect from Honey Maid Graham Crackers. The only thing I don't like is that they are crumbly.
Lindsey W.
These are so good!! My kids love them and so does my husband. They are a quick easy snack and not super bad either.. Great snack for on the go
Rachel R.
These are a little bit messy but a great snack with a pretty good nutrition label! I will continue to buy them.