BY HONEY MAID

ONLY AT DEAN & DELUCA. There are those purists who believe that adding sugar to tea compromises the flavor. However, the experts at Singapore's TWG tea company know that most of us enjoy a little sweetness in our cup. To satisfy us, and to maintain the integrity of their teas, they've created these naturally processed sugar sticks that gently sweeten tea without affecting the particular taste and color of the infusion. see more...

• Does this crust fall apart when you cut the pie out?3 Answers
  • Are these as buttery as the homemade alternative?1 Answers
  • Does this taste as good as homemade? Is it too sweet at all?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "When I have a cheese cake or cheese pie to make, I always choose the Honey Maid Graham per-made pie crust." in 7 reviews
  • "These pie crusts makes my life so much easier when making cheesecake, I would also sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top of the pie crust before adding the cheese filling to add extra flavoring to the cake " in 6 reviews
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE these ready-made graham cracker pie crusts! They are so delicious and so convenient. My only complaint is that it's often hard to find one in the store that is not broken to some degree. I wish the packaging was a little more protective. Otherwise, great product that save a lot of time!
Olivia S.
This is my go to premade crust for cheesecakes. Usually my son likes to crush the crackers and make the crust himself, but these are great in a time crunch. The crust doesn't get mushy and gives you that graham cracker crust without overpowering your filling.
Charlie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This crust will do the job if you don't have time to make crust from scratch or simply don't know how. It's not too think, but it's not too thick to where it'll overpower whatever you fill it with. Can often find them on sale at Safeway
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this! They are amazing for no bake pies and taste so good! I use this when I make my chocolate pie! So cheap and amazing! These are also good for those who aren't really good at baking or beginners and need a good crust! If you haven't already you def need to try this out!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
If your looking for that after taste of something sweet and crunchy in your pie this crust is for you. It has an amazing flavor of honey and gram that mixes so well with desserts. I have bought these for years and have never been disappointed.
Christine M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this crust...i make a simple chocolate pudding pie with this crust and a large box of instant chocolate pudding...and people go crazy for it as if i made everything from scratch!!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Saves me so much time whenever making cheesecake. I can't tell the difference between home made and this. I get mine at any local grocery store and if you have a good cheesecake recipe it's great for a quick make
Heather W.
Have been unable to find Honey Maid Pie Crusts, was worried they'd be dust when they arrived. There isn't even a crack in one of them, so the packaging and shipping were outstanding. Nothing better than Honey Maid. Others without the honey are tasteless, & making the crust myself is a pain. Will not hesitate to order again.
Morgan g.
I use this brand for any and all pie bases that I need. I like this brand compared to any other brand ever. I love to make no bake peanut butter pie and this crust never disappoints. Especially when you are in a hurry
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
This should always be in your cabinet. When a sweet tooth hits just mix up some chocolate pudding pour it in crust and wala you are ready to go. Also great to use with the ready to use cream cheese mix.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
What kinds of pie you bake with this
Gabby B.
Can this be baked ?
Anastacia R.
Columbus
Is it better to buy this or make it homemade??
Erica G.
Are these as good as the keebler brand crusts?
Trista K.
akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What kind of pies can I make with this?