BY HONEY MAID

Nabisco Honey Maid Fresh Stacks Honey Grahams, 6 count, 12.2 oz: Six fresh stacks; about eight crackers per stack Eat them at home or on the go Nabisco graham crackers are kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
This is my favorite brand of graham crackers, others taste stale to me. Everyone knows these are great to make s'mores with and I love the individual packages because I don't have to worry about them going bad if I don't use them again for a little while!
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
My son loves these. He makes a mess but they make him happy. Like these way better than the off brand kind. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. The exceeded my expectations. They basically melt in your mouth.
Maureen W.
Love, love, love Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams Fresh Stacks. They are convenient and easy to throw in my #beachbag for a trip to the beach or an outing on the boat; or I can through a few packs in my purse for road trips. They provide a fast, east snack for on the go... Oh and did I mention how tasty they are :o) I would definitely recommend these graham crackers to anyone that needs a quick, tasty snack on the go. They are reasonably priced too. You can pair them up with a little pack of applesauce for an added treat.
Heidi B.
Delicious crispy graham crackers! Definitely the best flavor out there! Not to sweet! Just right! We love the little individual square packs. Perfect for smores.
Tera K.
Perry, MI
We LOVE Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams! The fresh stacks are an excellent way to have fresh snacks for the kids-and no fighting over who got more! I toss them in my #beachbag when we go to the beach, or keep a pack or two in my purse for running errands.
Ashley R.
These are perfect for on-the-go snacking or to put in your lunch. I always keep a pack in my son's diaper bag and he loves to munch on them when we're out at the store or on the go somewhere. And I love them just as much! I take them to work for breakfast a lot. I eat them plain, mostly, but they're great with peanut butter or nutella too!
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
My kids love these crackers. This is their go to snack after school and is a much better choice than all the junk food out there! I can always catch them on sale and I love the packaging. They taste amazing I even enjoy them!
Sarah B.
I love using these graham crackers for s'mores. They are the perfect size & you don't have to break them, which can be a bit tricky sometimes. My husband loves to dunk them in milk like he does with Oreos. I prefer s'mores with 1 or 2 pieces of mandarin orange in between. It is extremely messy but so delicious.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
First of all, I love honey maid graham crackers! The store brand versions just never live up to these. I am really happy they decided to make fresh stacks. Super convenient for on the go snacks and also prevents them from going stale.
Megan A.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love this product. Perfect on the go snack. I usually buy two to three boxes at a time. Before I leave the house, I throw one in my bag so I can munch on later. Hmmmm...delicious!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is there another brand better than this?
Jennifer H.
I like this brand but the original not the honey maid