BY HONEY MAID #78 in Crackers

• I'm looking for new recipes comma where can I find them?2 Answers
  • "They are really good for s,mores with a cold glass of milk!" in 1 review
Kristine Michelle S.
We love eating this plain and/or with milk. I like to dip it in milk, and I also love it for s'mores. It's great for making mango floats and for ice cream toppings! I also love that it's naturally flavored and has 8g of whole grain!
Beth K.
Ithaca, NY
Delicious and sweet and lovely!!! Beware though, they go stale pretty quickly and after a week or so once the package is open the crackers are less crunchy :(. They're best very fresh! Eat the whole pack at once for best results
Jamie Rose S.
Nabisco honeymaid grahams are a cult classic that I've been eating since I was in grade school and honestly no competitor brands seem to compare to the overall taste of these. As I got older, I discovered the cinnamon flavored crackers and I've been obsessed ever since. There is just something about graham crackers combined with a hint of cinnamon that is addicting. As long as they continue to keep making these, I will keep on buying them because they're not expensive at all and make a great snack. If you're looking for a quality brand graham cracker and enjoy cinnamon, I suggest giving honeymaid graham crackers a try!
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I love cinnamon graham crackers a lot more than the original honey grahams, especially for snacking or to dip in nutella or peanut butter. Imagine a s'mores made out of cinnamon graham crackers, marshmallow, and a pumpkin spice Hershey kiss! Perfect for fall!
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Love these! We have a box in the house right now. My toddler thinks they are a great snack and i recently made a peanut butter and chocolate chip dip that tastes phenomenal on these - so yummy! A versitile snack that goes with anything ­čśÇ
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
Love these! I have tried many different kinds and brands of graham crackers but Nabisco are the very best ones. I absolutely love the cinnamon ones. Nothing really beats them! Great with your S'mores this Summer!
Megan R.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have tried other brands of cinnamon grahams, but these are the best. The other brands seem to go too light on the cinnamon and sugar topping. It's almost as if you bought the regular grahams. My kids love to make s'mores with them. A+ in my book!
Patricia G.
BABYLON, NY
I used them for the crust of a cheese cake and it came out amazing. I used a mini food processor to make them into crumbs and just added the butter and a tiny but of sugar. I got them at my local food store on sale for the holiday. My bf has been eating the rest by making them into an ice cream sandwhich.
Julie C.
Clinton, OK
These cinnamon grahams are perfect for both me and my kids. They are delicious by themselves or used in s'mores. They are available in all the markets I shop at and are reasonably inexpensive. The cinnamon is preferred in our over the honey!!
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
Even better than the regular plain graham cracker they're coated with cinnamon! How delicious ! Had these once and I was not disappointed by the taste. Loved them dipped in peanut butter !
Christine H.
Salinas, CA
I'm looking for new recipes comma where can I find them?