Nabisco Honey Maid Birthday Cake Teddy Grahams uploaded by Latisha G.

BY TEDDY GRAHAMS #88 in Cakes & Pies

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
These taste amazing!They are the perfect snack, they remind me of Dunk-a-Roos without the icing.
I served these at a work party with some confetti icing dip and it was a huge hit! A coworker took the rest home and said her kids ate the entire box!
Britan D.
Quick question...why have these faded away from store shelves? They're by far the best variation of Teddy Grahams! They were on the birthday cake flavor trend before Quest, Halo Top, etc. Such a nice little snack to eat...I just wish I could find them easier!
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
Any flavor of teddy grahams are delicious! My son loves them as a treat too! I remember eating these as a kid and I just started buying them again...I remember why they were always so good!
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
Teddy Graham's are one of my son's favorite pick up snacks. They are the perfect size, are very convenient, and taste great. One of his only snacks that I can't usually help myself but to eat some too. The original honey ones are fantastic, but the Cinnamon are our favorite.

This flavor though has been our least favorite of them all. It's not gross or anything, it's just missing any graham cracker taste and has an artificial taste.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely delicious! I love birthday cake flavored anything on the sprinkles go well with these Teddy grahams. I also love how much whole-grain there is and the fact that there's no high fructose corn syrup. I would buy these again in a heartbeat!
Julia F.
Washington Crossing, PA
We used to have this in Brazil when I was a kid, but I do not know what happened that that stopped selling there. Now I am in the US and everyone is jealous that I get to eat it. Chocolate is my favorite flavor, but I recently tried Birthday Cake and it is delicious as well! Great for a snack!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Having kids, teddy grahams are a constant staple in my home. We picked up this flavor on our las test grocery trip and the kids loved them! I had a couple and the flavor was really authentic and not too sweet as a graham cracker. I will repurchase
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
I absolutely love Birthday Cake Teddy Grahams. One of my favortie flavors although I love the honey ones also. Taste just like Birthday Cake but not too sweet. Very light snack and easy for on the go.
Merina N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
One of my favorite snacks growing up just got better! I love anything with sprinkles. It's the perfect snack when I have a sweet tooth, and they are kid-approved, too. My kids love them, especially when I put them in their lunchbox as a surprise treat.
Lauren H.
When I saw these, I had to try them! what could be better than teddy grams plus cake!? The answer is not many, these do taste like a birthday cake. They are not too sweet and really hit the spot for a light snack!
Do these taste good?
Karen A.
Are these any count and where do you find them
Spring Valley, CA
Ok I love grahams and I love birthday cake so I am dying to try these. Are they good?
Spring Valley, CA
Are these available year round?