Nabisco Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers 'N Cheese Dip / Premium Breadsticks 'N Cheese Dip Snack Packs - 15 CT

BY RITZ

Nabisco Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers.
8 crackers 'n cheese dip.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Made with real cheese.
Premium.
7 breadsticks 'n cheese dip.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Ritz:
100 calories.
Premium:
110 calories.
15 snack packs.
8 - 0.95 oz (27g) packs.
Ritz crackers 'n cheese dip.
7-1.09 oz (31g) packs.
Premium breadsticks 'n cheese dip. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Foodie Expert
These are good take to school snacks, or just out and about with children. If you don't like the fake cheese taste these aren't for you! The packaging is sort of easy to open, but for toddlers they're definitely going to need some help to get it open. The sticks are nice and soft and have a great crunch to them. I honestly would buy it if it was just a bag of the sticks they're addicting! Not a healthy choice for snacking, but an easy one.
Holly G.
These are amazing if you aren't concerned about eating something super nutritional. They are inexpensive little snacks that are great for throwing in a lunch and going! The cheese is very processed but had almost a sweetness to it that I love! The crackers are a bit more crunchy than I like which is why I gave it 4 stars. Overall, if I saw these in a basket of goodies, I would grab them no doubt!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Foodie Expert
I use to eat these all the time as a child all the time. My mom would add it to my lunch box during school. I havent bought it jn a long time but i might have to pick some up to go down memory lane.
Crystal R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
This was my go to snack as a child. I'm glad to say it still is. It's crackers are nicely salted and the cheese always compliments the crackers. The cheese is thick and creamy. The only thing I don't like about this product is there's never enough. I always run out.
Alissa H.
Evansville
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack. My kids love spreading the cheese. And I love that it's all contained in one little package. We've bought these for years and will continue to buy. My only complaint is the crackers always crumble while they're spreading the cheese on.
Miranda S.
Skowhegan, ME
Foodie Expert
Cheese an crackers are a must in my house and what better way then have 2 in 1. A convenient pack and easy for all size hands to enjoy. Good for home and on the go. Always fresh with the perfect amount of cracker vs. Cheese ratio
Jennifer W.
Brentwood, TN
Kids seem to love these but the cheese dip tastes very artificial. It is the least healthy way to eat cheese and crackers. Convenient and fun packaging and readily available at grocery stores, these are good in a pinch. Still, I would reach for anything else first.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Foodie Expert
These snacks were around when I was a kid & they still are around today. These taste really good & are a good snack to throw in lunches. I always buy these when I'm in charge of team snacks too. They aren't too pricey either
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
These are so good!! Perfect for snacks for kids or even yourself. I love that this package has both the crackers and sticks. I would definitely buy again and recommend you buy them too! Very affordable and delicious
Esmeralda V.
Combine
these are very good and very handy for people that need snacks on the go for busy days. I alot of times need small but good snacks for busy long days and these are pretty go and very handy.