BY OREO #43 in Cookies

Nabisco Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies.
Sealed.
Slit appears when opened.
Stop.
Open with pull tab on top!

• Regular Oreos or Golden Oreos?? Me: GOLDEN OREOS ALL THE WAY!!Nabi...3 Answers
  • Does it taste better than the original? How was your experience? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these to make Oreo balls?? I've only tried the choc...6 Answers
karen b.
karen b.
I decided to be adventurous and try these instead of getting my usual
original Oreos. They were good, tasted like a standard sandwich cookie, but nothing special. I did not dislike them, but they do not compare to the original. In the future, I'll stick to my favorite. I know that Nabisco has
experimented with numerous flavors, but I honestly do not know why. None that I have tasted are as good as the original. Some things should not be messed with and original Oreos is one of them.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Douglas, GA
My all time favorite product of all time would have to go to the Fruity crisp Oreos. Since I couldn't find it on this app, I'll review it on this here.
The taste is so perfect, it should be outlawed.
It's like happiness and world peace and puppy love and baby breath in your mouth! Idk why Nabisco chose to keep this flavor hidden away for so long, but I regret not trying these sooner!!!
I'm just in awe of how amazing these are.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Kutztown, PA
I haven't tried eating them with milk, or dunking them in milk yet, but I'm sure they're just as delicious as the regular Oreos. Another nice bonus is the fact that they don't turn your teeth and tongue black like regular Oreos do. I always opted out of eating regular Oreos in public because I didn't want people to think I had bad teeth, but these leave no marks or stains all over your mouth.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
When golden Oreos first came out, I was excited to try this variation on a great cookie. I was disappointed! These cookies all seem to taste stale, no matter how close to the time of opening the pack you eat them. The cookie part seems to lack an actual flavor and there doesn't seem to be nearly the amount of cream in these kind- no matter than bag size- as there is in traditional Oreos.
Keri S.
Keri S.
Lufkin, TX
These are by far my favorite cookie! Kids don't just eat the middle part, but the entire cookie. Soften in milk quicker when dunking them with a spoon. They're always affordable and finding a Nabsico coupon for them, makes them that much more affordable! The buttery cookie melts in your mouth and before you know it, you're running to the store to buy more!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
I prefer the golden oreo's over the original. They have such a great flavor. Nothing to major but also not to subtle. I like dipping them in vanilla yogurt. I do not like the new packaging that allows you to just lift the top. While convenient it is also slightly annoying because you have to maneuver some of the cookies around to get them out.
anna b.
anna b.
Malden, MA
OMG These are soooooo good I like them better than the original Oreos because to be personally I think they taste better and they are super affordable and there not really that expensive so that's why I love buying them and eating them. I also think that they a perfect on the go snack as in like school and planes or when ever you travel.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Mendota, IL
These are the best ever!! I fell in love with the double stuff Oreos and when I saw the mega stuffed Oreos I about had a heart attack. I tried the golden ones and those as fantastic. I did not see the normal Oreos in the mega stuff but will be on the look out for them wherever I go. Hands down the best store bought cookie out there.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
The way they are packaged is very convenient, not only its grab and go but the cookies are always fresh because the are prepackaged.

The golden oreo is my favorite thus far because I'm not a huge fan of chocolate and the other flavors aren't available where I live.
I would give the taste,packaging and everything a solid 10/10
Christi W.
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
Oreos are the best cookie on the market in my opinion they are hard to beat other imitation cookies can't and won't ever compare to Oreo they have that oh so goodness chocolate flavor in every bite its hard to stop at one pretty soon you will notice you are the whole bag not only is this product good but all Oreo brand cookies
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite flavor of Oreo?
Caila A.
Caila A.
Greenwood , IN
I've never had these! Do they just taste like vanilla Oreos? Or do they have an actual flavor to.them?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Which are your favorite the original or the chocolate
yas s.
yas s.
Are they better than the original Oreos?
Rin F.
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
Have yall been enjoying the new and sometimes strange filling flavors? I'm loving the golden with lemon.