Nabisco Golden Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes uploaded by Kiara W.Nabisco Golden Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes uploaded by Kiara W.

BY OREO

Nabisco Golden Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes.
14 Cakes.
Twin Wrapped. see more...

Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Hands down best Oreo product, period. Soft, fluffy, light, and chewy...less "crumbly" than the regular cookie kind, even the filling is fluffier (more whipped maybe?). This variation of Oreo is less messy and more kid friendly, however it also costs more than the "regular" kind (which i, personally, think is already a "pricier" snack) and is somewhat hard to find.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
These are the kind of food product that I'd characterize as disgustingly delicious, in that they're kind of too sweet and unhealthy but they taste good even though you'll probably regret eating one as soon as you finish. Not an every day treat but they're pretty good for occasional.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really rich and amazing! They are even better than the hard oreos, and pair really, really well with a glass of milk. I love this product in the chocolate flavor the best. They are fairly expensive however, and obviously worse for you health wise. I would still recommend for a special treat every once in awhile.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cakesters are the absolute best! I prefer the chocolate one but I just love how soft they are & how good they taste! It's been awhile since I've had them but they are to die for!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are amazing . I wish i can find these at more stores but they are hard to find they be so big and fluffy and when you eat it there is nothing but pure joy in your mouth ­čśŹ
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
My family just loved these little cookie/cakes (whatever you call them). They were had all the flavor of an Oreo but soft like a cake. They had two flavors but the original was the one my family really liked. Average price was around $3.50, BUT now I can't find them in the store. They used to have them all the time and however, the stores around here no longer carry them or at least I cannot find them. Very tasty and great for lunch treat.
Kiara W.
Do you love Oreos now there's a cookie cake but mostly cake .Why should this cookies be a summer snack . well for its like a sumer joyride in you mouth, and two it's Oreos who didn't injoy Oreos. So get and grab a pack of Nabisco Golden Oreos!
Eboni B.
Aldie, VA
Although I am an Oreo girl, I did not fully enjoy these enough to purchase again. They are good if you are in a car on a road trip and looking for something to keep you awake on the drive, but that is about all they did for me. When I tried them again on a 'regular' day, I had to give them away so I would not waste them. I think it was just the cake part that was too much for my liking.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cakesters are not better than regular Oreo to me because these are too sweet. When i eat an oreo i like the crunch that comes with it and these cakes don't have any crunch to them, I like the flavor, but personally i just prefer regular Oreos
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg, omg, omg. I use to love these. They stopped sellin the golden ones in my area rite aid, so I thought they stopped making them. Now I see they are still around. I can't wait to get my hands on some, even though I should stay away from the sweets.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've heard so many different opinions on these. Do any of my fellow influensters like these?! Let me know!
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
Do they taste like choco cakes? And are they really creamy or way to sweet?
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Are these very sweet?
Litzi P.
Elgin, IL
are this good? are they worth buying?
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
I never have these ? Are these like a softer version of Oreos ? Or does it have a complete different taste ?