Nabisco Golden Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes uploaded by Kiara W.Nabisco Golden Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes uploaded by Kiara W.

BY OREO #73 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Nabisco Golden Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes.
14 Cakes.
Twin Wrapped. see more...

Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cakesters are not better than regular Oreo to me because these are too sweet. When i eat an oreo i like the crunch that comes with it and these cakes don't have any crunch to them, I like the flavor, but personally i just prefer regular Oreos
Kiara W.
Do you love Oreos now there's a cookie cake but mostly cake .Why should this cookies be a summer snack . well for its like a sumer joyride in you mouth, and two it's Oreos who didn't injoy Oreos. So get and grab a pack of Nabisco Golden Oreos!
Brittany G.
Wylie, TX
Who doesn't love a good Oreo cookie? These are the bomb and of course they taste even better with a cold glass of milk. Just be careful with the amount you eat... they are not calorie friendly :)
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
Every teacher should have a box in their desk for a quick sugar pick me up. Especially on days of long testing and then follow up with after school tutorials with there students.
Sierra A.
Tastes amazing! Perfect for a summer day at the beach. Easy to pack and take places. I've purchased this product multiple times and still love it
Betsy W.
I love these cakesters! They are really great and they are Dailey cheap! I have bought them a few times and still love them!
Valentina A.
I love these rice cakes so much!I love the oreo . I like and buy it whenever I can. Oreos taste so good and worth buying
Kevin L.
My fav snack. Nabisco Golden Oreo Cakesters Soft Snack Cake. It might be even better than the chocolate one.
Lindsay A.
Peninsula, OH
So yummy! The cakesters have great flavor and are well worth the price! Oreo products don't disappoint.
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Me enncantaaaaa estas galletas son deliciosas y son bastante buenas , aunque son dulces .
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I've heard so many different opinions on these. Do any of my fellow influensters like these?! Let me know!
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
Do they taste like choco cakes? And are they really creamy or way to sweet?
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
Are these very sweet?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I never have these ? Are these like a softer version of Oreos ? Or does it have a complete different taste ?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
How do these taste? I never tried them and they look good