BY OREO #17 in Cookies

You must play basketball, because I can see you dunking me.

• I've been debating making a strawberry cheesecake and was wonderi...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy theses??2 Answers
  • Do you eat them a certain way ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
These are tasty. They are sweet tasting to me and remind me of a sweet honey lemon type cookie but sweeter. The entire house ate these up in one sitting. We all had these for the first time and we were quite impressed. The stuffing is double yum and is just as sugary sweetness as traditional Oreo cookie stuffing is! The outside Golden cookie has the hard cookie and a yummy sweet taste. Yes, I would buy these again in a larger size because we all ate them in my house! I would recommend them.
Andrea B.
San Ramon, CA
Yum yum yum! these are delicious little cookies and you can't just have one! They are terrible for you, but these are a guilty pleasure! Here are the ingredients: "UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, HIGH OLEIC CANOLA AND/OR PALM OIL, DEXTROSE, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, SALT, BAKING SODA, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN. CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY."
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm kind of a purist when it comes to food so it took me a long time to try these golden Oreos bi love the original double stuf Oreos and was feeling daring one day and picked these up instead. They are as good as the OGs! They taste like a classic yellow cupcake with that yummy Oreo cream. I can't eat this type of thing often but when I do it will be a tough choice between these and the originals.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Golden Oreos are everything you ever wanted from a vanilla cookie…chocolate haters rejoice! you can now indulge in the oreo greatness without the chocolate! They're not the healthiest by any means but if you are going to go for it with super market packaged cookies you better choose oreo over any other option- I assure you that you will not be disappointed!
Lauren M.
Hollywood, FL
I didn't think anything could possibly compare to the classic goodness of a traditional Oreo cookie and I was right. Even though I enjoyed these cookies, they're just not the same as the traditional Oreo cookies. I definitely would recommend them to try at least once but I don't think I would ever feel the need to purchase them again.
Cindy M.
Polk City, FL
I absolutely love the golden Oreo double stuffed cookies for the chocolate I need double stuffed for sure because I don't enjoy to much chelate but for the golden I can use the regular or double suff but I'm more likely to pick double stuffed it's like the perfect golden vanilla cookie it's so delicious must try you want regret
Cherise W.
I actually love these over the regular Oreos. The outside part has a rich taste, and very crunchy but not a hard crunchy. It compares to other products by the price as well as the taste. They are delicious. These cookies never disappoint, and they have been coming up with awesome new taste for your palette.
Jabarri T.
Ruston, LA
Baby let me tell you here! These cookies right here in the holy spirits name is a angel. From the outer crust to delicious filling, I ASSURE you that these cookies are the way to go. You would not be disappointed with these. I would suggest eating these with milk also because it makes them soft and chewy!
mira s.
Airmont, NY
Anyone who loves Oreos and the creme inside just has to go for these! Why settle for the regular amount of creme when you can get double of it?! I personally like the golden rather than the original but that's just a personal preference. It's a tad lighter in taste and it doesn't get stuck in my teeth.
Renae C.
Highland Lks, NJ
Golden Oreos are so much better than regulat Oreos for some reason. It definitely met my expectations. I only bought them once but will definitely repurchase in the future. As with most snacks these are pretty affordable. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new twist on a classic snack.
Anna-Kay B.
Which is better chocolate or vanilla Oreo ?
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?
Diti R.
What are the different flavors available and how can these be used in other dishes ?
Britney M.
East Chicago, IN
Should they bring back the rice crispy treat Oreos?