NABISCO Gluten Free Rice Thin-White Cheddar 3.5-oz. uploaded by Sophia A.

BY NABISCO

Gluten free rice thin-white cheddar 3.5-oz. see more...

Katie J.
Higganum, CT
I absolutely love these! They make an awesome snack and they are lower in fat than other cheddar crackers. I have to hide the box from my husband because he will demolish the entire thing in one sitting! I recommend these to everyone I know because they are that delicious!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I have been gluten free for basically, my whole life and I love seeing big brands coming out with so many gluten free products. I really enjoyed these. I love eating them with cheese or cream cheese and pepper dip. Really good and affordable.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
Great flavor! Love the fact that i can now eat crackers without any ibd pain because of this product! I highly recommend for anyone that suffers from ibd issues!
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
These are favorites of mine! I love the crunch without the guilt! They taste great and they are great on the go or with cheese :)
Liz D.
These were ok. Love the crunch but I was hoping for more of a white cheddar flavor. They mostly tastes like onion salt. Yuck.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this rice cracker a hint of cheddar/doesn't taste gritty or sandpaper line/i enjoy w/Red wine and fruit ..
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
If these were in a vacuum, then I might really like them, but given the large number of options around, I have to admit that this kind of weren't the best. If you are GF, then try them, but honestly, I didn't get a lot of flavor except some weird aftertaste.
Melinda V.
Halifax
These were my all time favorite salty snack!! Until I could no longer find them in stores :(

They are so flavorful just on their own. They're like eating chips but waaaay lower in fat, and BETTER, and crunchier.

Super cheesy and delicious. I hope I can find them again.
Melinda V.
Halifax
Do they still make these? Can't find them anymore!