Nabisco FOOD,RITZ SNK,100 CALORIE uploaded by Stacy J.

BY RITZ #59 in Crackers

• Is there a good amount in each package? 2 Answers
  • Are these gluten free? I'd love to try them.1 Answers
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
These are a good go to snack when you're working and/or on the go. You can just throw a few packs in your car, desk, or purse and it's only a 100 calories. Taste good too.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
This snack mix is really good and helps a lot with portion control. The packs are a little small but the flavor is great and it is the perfect snack for work. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a great tasting on the go snack mix.
Melinda T.
Great low calorie snack that is packed with taste! Perfect on the go size helps you stay on top of your calorie intake. The price is perfect for this product that is both time saving and a healthy alternative to most on the go snacks .
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love keeping a pack of the Ritz crackers hundred pack in my purse so when I have the munchie craving I always have something that is the right amount of calories
Caitlynn R.
this is a great product and I love it. I eat it like 3 times a week. it was gentle on my tummy and i bought it at walmart and it was filling for me and very healthy
Ashley S.
Eugene, OR
LOVE these. I have a very busy schedule that can sometimes leave me with no time to eat. Since they're indiviualy packed I cam throw them in my purse or pack and take them on the go. The sodium content is a little high for me but with a little discipline with water intake it all evens out. Always full of flavor never purse and totally affordable. Thank you Nabisco for making tasty snacks even on the go
rabz S.
Villa park, IL
Love these ritz individual snack packs. They're so delicious and perfect for when you're on the go or traveling. And they're 100 calories so perfect for portioning or counting calories. I packed a bunch of these for s long hike and it came in handy when we got hungry but we're craving something savory rather than all the other sweet granola bars we had. I definitely recommend try these!
Amelia D.
I tried this cookies when I was on a diet, but they didn't work for me because  like OK they are 100 cal but that doesn't mean that they have to taste like nothing so no, sorry I don't like them and I  I think that the package is really small but I again I get it there's only 100 cal so I guess the limit of the cookies it's really numbered .
Lauren B.
Fremont, CA
This snack variety might be a little dry, but they are very flavorful. they're definitively worth 100 calories. The pretzels sticks were the best and needed no improvement but in my opinion the cheese crackers could use a little more moisture. Overall a really great snack though!
Destanie R.
Is there a good amount in each package?
Angelie E.
Moncton, NB
Are these gluten free? I'd love to try them.