Add a Photo

Rhonda C.
Foodie Expert
Dec. 5, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Ritz Chips 4.62 oz; 132 g
I love love love Nabisco Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers. Ever since I tasted the Whole Wheat Crackers I can't stop buying them, They are so Good, but I am a little upset cause I would buy them when they are on sale. Now when my grocery store has Ritz Crackers on Sale, the Whole Wheat ones are still higher in price. That kind of makes me mad. I would recommend these crackers and you know they have to be good for you. Thank Ritz for making the Whole Wheat ones. I just love them.
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
These are a go-to diet aid for me - whenever I need a healthy snack to keep me going, instead of reaching for the chips, I grab one of these little calorie controlled packs. They hit that salty, munchy craving, but with controlled calories. I wish they were slightly lower sodium, but they are relatively inexpensive and easy to access - I can get them in any of my local grocery stores (Publix, Kroger, or Walmart) and often with a coupon.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
San Marcos, TX
Jan. 16, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Ritz Chips 4.62 oz; 132 g
First off, Special K Protein Shakes include protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. If used as a meal-replacement, you’ll drink one in the place of breakfast, lunch or dinner. The bottles are small, so you can pop on in your bag and take it with you.

Special K Protein Shakes are a product of Kellogg’s, a company that’s been around for more than 100 years. The product is available through trusted retailers and grocery stores.
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
After enjoying this snack mix on a recent flight with Southwest Airlines, I searched every grocery store in town looking for it. Unfortunately, it is not available in store in my area, but luckily, I was able to get it online from Walmart. My only complaint is that although I appreciate the 100 calorie package, I wish this snack mix was also available in a large bag or box, rather than just the small individual packages.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Mansfield, TX
Jan. 24, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Ritz Chips 4.62 oz; 132 g
The Nabisco 100 calorie packets are perfect for on the go, or when you need that little fix but don't want to splurge your calories. I especially like the Ritz mini crackers they are tasty and just that perfect amount of salty to crunch. I find that these snack packs are perfect portion control for the kiddos. No more entire bag of chips gone thanks to Nabisco Snack Packs.
Ashely W.
Ashely W.
knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
So I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes early in my second trimester and the doctors determined that diet was the best way to manage it well these little 100 packs came in real handy since I couldn't eat what ever I wanted and was on a very strict diet ! With this I could have my snacks already proportioned out for me and not have to worry about my sugar spikes!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Lyons, IL
Sept. 21, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Ritz Chips 4.62 oz; 132 g
Ive tried most all of these flavors & i love them. The perfect size and flavor is great--not always exactly like said product but still good. Great for calorie counting and portion controlling or when u just want a snack but not overdo it. I would recommend this to all my friends--try at least one or two of the varieties.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Oh my how I miss these. I haven't been able to find them in forever but oh they're so good! It's hard to just eat one package, like you're supposed to, and I could easily end up eating the whole box. I love pretzels and LIVE ritz crackers and they flavor of all the different pieces in this mix are just great!
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Jan. 16, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Ritz Chips 4.62 oz; 132 g
I bought Nabisco Snack Mix for the first time recently. The little 100 calories bags are just right to give you a little taste of everything, but keep you from inhaling a larger bag mindlessly in front of the TV. These bags are just right to take to work with your lunch or help you stay on your diet at home.
Aly L.
Aly L.
Bakersfield, CA
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Ritz Chips 4.62 oz; 132 g
If you don't like greasy chips, but you love the crunch, Ritz Chips are your best option! Light chips coated in cheddar goodness sends you over the top. I know I can't put the bag down once it's opened so I had to start bagging up individual servings to keep things under control. I love Ritz Chips Cheddar!
Destanie R.
Destanie R.
Is there a good amount in each package?
Angelie E.
Angelie E.
Moncton, New Brunswick
Are these gluten free? I'd love to try them.