BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these if your not in the mood for cookies or cakes but still want something semi sweet!! There soft and chewy!!! You can get the 1.00 pack which has 12 in them if you don't want the bigger package!
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These never last long when I buy them for our house. My husband and I both enjoy them a lot, but what I really like about them is they're pretty filling so the serving size of two is satiating. do you like the fat free ones; I haven't tried the other fruit filling flavors.
fazeela c.
Newtons fig chewy cookies are simply delicious made with real fruit and whole grain. It has no high fructode corn syrup which is perfect for me because i am trying to get healthier foods for myself and family.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Who doesn't love a Fig Newton?! These delicious cookies are soft and so delicious even though they are made with whole grain! They are a little high in carbs at 11 g each but they are worth it and less than the regular cookies. Yum!
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Las galletas nabisco sabor de higo me encantan al igual que toda la variedad de ellas
Angie G.
They are super rich, they are super soft and ideal to eat when it comes to having anxiety or a night of movie
nephthys p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg i love these. Its a snack that will always remind me of my gmom. She use to give them to us as a treat. I love the taste and its healthier then candy. I will be a lifetime customer when it comes to these
Paige ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite snacks! They're delicious, and even relatively healthy (compared to all my other snacks haha). They always meet my expectation and are always delicious- never disappointed!
Rosy D.
SON EXCELENTES.
SON UNA PASTA SUAVE.
RELLENA, EN ESTE CASO CON GUAYABA...
VIENEN EN UN EMPAQUE RENDIDOR IDEAL PARA COMPARTIR...
PRUEBENLAS.
A PARTE QUE SON ACCESIBLES SE ENAMORARAN DE ELLAS OR SU GRAN SABOR
- k.
Valencia, CA
Best thins in the entire world I can east these all day long!!!! I love how the outside is crumbly and the inside is nice and soft and sweet.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?