BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Teka C.
King, NC
These thing are wonderful. They still have great taste even though they are fat free
Autumn O.
Valley Stream, NY
BEST SNACK ! I love them so much, I could definitely use some right about now
Nicole W.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Absolute favorite snack "cookie". Anytime I'm looking for a sweet treat I definitely grab these, they also come in darling little single serve packages which I put in the husbands lunch, he loves em too!
leah w.
Poultney, VT
I really like dates and figs and these cookies are moist and cake like. These are good to eat with tea.
Erica V.
Moosup, CT
These are a tasty treat that are actually pretty healthy. If you enjoy the taste of fruit in a "healthy" cookie this is a great great!
Ritu M.
Scrumptious. My friend and I used to share a box and loved the fresh tasting fig filling. Comes in low fat versions too!
Aralie D.
Garland, TX
Love them me and hubby always buy them at the check out aisle they are soo good!
Jennifer H.
Champaign, IL
I really enjoyed Fig Newtons as a kid, but I haven't had them in awhile. I remember really liking them though and now seeing them I want one.
Liz g.
A perfect little snack, just to delicious to pass :) the combination of fig and the texture of the cookies is just too good.
Estela V.
Lawrence, MA
Love these i take them to work to snack on just the right size and taste great
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart