BY NEWTONS #71 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Taste just as good as the higher calorie cookies. Who doesn't love these? I'd you haven't tried, you should
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Fig Newtons are soooo good! They aren't typically the first cookie that I crave, but they are so good when I go to my Grandma's house. I really should start buying these instead of Oreos.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
katie E.
Fort pierce, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I honestly loved these as a kids and I still doūüėā. They taste amazing with regular milk and chocolate milk, but they kind of miss something if you eat them without a drink
Juan C.
Est√°s galletas con sabor a higo son bastante buenas y pocas galletas de este sabor son tan delisiosas :)
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
Have always been one of my favorite cookies since I was a kid! I love the fig flavor and soft chewiness. Plus its a healthier cookie.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
Fig Newtons are perfect when you are looking for a delightful treat that isn't too sweet. They are always so soft and smell so fresh. I know they make a variety of flavors now, but there is nothing like the original fig. It is SO GOOD.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've always loved fig Newtons... even when I was a kid. I don't eat regular figs, but I could eat a whole thing of these myself. My whole household loves them. I even prefer them over chocolate chip as I've gotten older because these aren't too sweet. The fig to cookie ratio is good too. Although they can be a bit mouth drying, washing them down with a bit of milk or coffee does the trick.
Paige M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my all time favorite snacks! They're delicious, and even relatively healthy (compared to all my other snacks haha). They always meet my expectation and are always delicious- never disappointed!
Emily C.
I enjoy Fig Newtons fairly well, but I'm not a picky eater. If you have picky eaters, they may not enjoy this as much because it's a natural fruit and not artificial tasting. I like that about Fig Newtons, and I also enjoy the outside, because it makes the snack filling.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Catherine Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
I heard that they are no longer selling fig newtons. Is this true and can you still find it in your local supermarket?