BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love these. Tgeyre healthy and taste delicious! Good for on the go. Id most definitely recommend then g
To everyone
Sarah P.
Medina, OH
Fig Newtons are the only brand of fig cookie that we purchase. They have a great flavor and are always soft and chewy
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I love these! My physics teacher always used to give them out when someone in class answered a hard question right.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
They are ok. I used to eat them as a kid. I tried them again as an adult, but was underwhelmed. They tend to be dry.
Ashley P.
I'm not a huge fan of figs in general, but Fig Newtons are pretty good for someone trying to eat a little healtheir.
Jenna K.
I love fig newtons for a snack. It reminds me of some very good childhood memories. They are sweet and good for you!
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I love the great flavor in fact all the flavors are great. I put them in the fridge and grab one for a little snack.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
I love these! Great flavor with what taste like (and should be) real fruit filling with a semi flakey but soft cookie
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is very good and delicious! I love the fig fruit filling! It taste kind of powdery but it's alright for me.
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
I love these but dont buy very often was always my favorite cookie growing up my gram always had these in her kitchen
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart