BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Tough C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I Hate this Snack! Newtons are really nasty i didn't like them as a kid and i still don't like them now as a young adult
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like these a lot! They're very healthy as a snack and they taste so good! You can find them at Walmart
Sarah C.
Slinger, WI
Yuuuumm! Fig Newtons are the perfect snack and are a healthier option when you are trying to stay away from junk food.
Erika M.
Ione, CA
Fig Newton are such a yummy snack for on the go love placing a couple in a snack bag for myself or for my 3yr old son.
Janaya F.
I love these so much they are sweet and soft and yummy, I’ve eating these for years I always had these in my lunch box
Regina N.
Newton, NJ
I used to love these as a kid, and now as an adult I will indulge every now and again, they are fat free after all..
Jazmine C.
Palmdale, CA
These can get very addicting! Lol Great to eat on the go. Nice to pack when going on a picnic or a trip to the beach
Ana N.
I really like fig newtons. as a kid they weren't that good (or I thought they weren't) but I really enjoy them now.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I used to eat these as a kid but I don't think i have eaten one in about 20 years...i do remember that they were good
Annette P.
Fig Newtons are a classic treat and I love the addition of whole grains. Very tasty and a little better for the body!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart