BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Probably some of favorite cookies these always take me back to sitting on the couch with my grandpa enjoying some dessert
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite cookies!!!!! I love the fig filling!! I could probably do without the actual cookie part though!! lol
Taryn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a classic cookie. You can never go wrong with a fig newton. They taste great and always satisfy my want for sweets.
Kensie B.
Logan, UT
The individualized packages make for a great portable snack. Nutritionally, much better than your typical granola bar.
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
Always loved these growing up and now after recently going vegan I was happy to find out that these are vegan friendly!
Sarah C.
Slinger, WI
Yuuuumm! Fig Newtons are the perfect snack and are a healthier option when you are trying to stay away from junk food.
Sierra P.
Love these cookies. My entire family eats them. Never had a problem. Good for lunches or a healthy snack. Recommended.
Jhasper P.
Fig newtons are a great brand that tastes so good. its a great snack to grab on the go and i would recommend to anyone.
Taylor S.
Delicious but WAY overpriced! I love Fig Newtons but they are $4.19 and you only get 2 rows of cookies in the package!
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
Although they are whole grain, this gets me really thirsty and I don't like drinking a lot of water when I eat these.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?