BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Olivia D.
Providence, RI
I used to absolutely hate these fig newtons, thought they were nasty but i tried them again a few weeks ago and love them
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Very good. I like that they are soft and chewy. There are many different flavor to choose from. My kids even like them!
Rajdeep K.
San Jose, CA
You can't do wrong with these. They are really good for health. They also are perfect with taste . highly recommend these
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
This is so yummy and I can eat a whole pack of these. I love these so much they taste so good. I just really love these.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
Omg i have always loved fig newtons! i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid, they are soft and moist and very tasty ^.^
Trisha L.
Ive always loved Fig Newtons. My favorite is the original and the apple. As a child i would always eat them with my mom.
Ritu M.
Scrumptious. My friend and I used to share a box and loved the fresh tasting fig filling. Comes in low fat versions too!
Mandy W.
This flavor is alright. I'm not a big fan of the fat-free kind, or the fig flavor. I prefer berry flavored Newtons lol.
Molly P.
Sherman, IL
I love these cookies! They are a classic treat that brings back memories. Love all things fig and these don't disappoint.
Nicole F.
These are so good! I would eat them all the time when I was younger. My parents knew they giving me something healthy too
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart