BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Taryn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a classic cookie. You can never go wrong with a fig newton. They taste great and always satisfy my want for sweets.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA
This is so yummy and I can eat a whole pack of these. I love these so much they taste so good. I just really love these.
Nicole F.
These are so good! I would eat them all the time when I was younger. My parents knew they giving me something healthy too
Jeanette S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never liked to eat them they are nasty they would force me to eat these when I was young and especially in school yuck
Kayla W.
Belington
I grew up rating fig newtons. It was my favorite cookie growing up. Ive tried the strawberry but this one is the best one
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
I used to absolutely hate these fig newtons, thought they were nasty but i tried them again a few weeks ago and love them
Amy p.
I love fig newtons. I used to eat these as a child and they still have that same great taste. My daughter now eats them!
Mandy W.
This flavor is alright. I'm not a big fan of the fat-free kind, or the fig flavor. I prefer berry flavored Newtons lol.
Molly P.
Sherman, IL
I love these cookies! They are a classic treat that brings back memories. Love all things fig and these don't disappoint.
Ritu M.
Scrumptious. My friend and I used to share a box and loved the fresh tasting fig filling. Comes in low fat versions too!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart