BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Mattie Y.
Pontiac, MI
I've always loved these! They're soft and fruity textured. My grandparents always had these when I visited them as a child.
Dianne E.
Ford City
Reminds me of my childhood eating fig newtons with my dad. They still are delicious. Now my kids and I have them together.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
These are tasty but a little dry! I love the apple cinnamon ones though. These are a healthier alternative to other snacks!
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
My secret favorite cookie, when my friends find out they call me a grandma. But they are sort of healthy and 100% delicious
Tabby S.
I know a lot of people hate these, and honestly they are kind of love or hate, but I love them, they're such a yummy snack!
Hannah T.
I think I'm the only one in my house that loves these.. they're so good! & they aren't horrible for you! Recommend trying!
Anayeli F.
Valparaiso, IN
I don't remember a time when I didn't like these. My favorite snack as a little kid and I still have them once in a while.
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
Just tried the triple berry flavor, so yummy! Not overly sweet. I was a bit surprised that the price seems to have gone up.
Alexis M.
Sault S Marie, MI
Always a good way to snack while pretending to be healthy. A lot of calories with the sweetness that can last you all day!
Krystal W.
Higginson, AR
Fig newtons are my favorite cookie of all time. I enjoy getting to sneak a few of these before bed when the kids are asleep
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?