BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jennifer M.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were a huge part of my childhood!!! Oh so yummy and soft. Beware, if you eat one, you will have to finish the pack :)
Maoly G.
Staten Island, NY
Yuck. bad. Only the orginal Fig Newtons are the ones that taste the best. Others are tooo sweet and just doesn't taste right
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
My secret favorite cookie, when my friends find out they call me a grandma. But they are sort of healthy and 100% delicious
They are delicious, fruit filled snacks you can eat in between meals, These Newtons are delicious and exactly as advertised
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love fig newtons. Its one of the first cookies i give to my babies when they are little because they are soft and fruity.
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
Just tried the triple berry flavor, so yummy! Not overly sweet. I was a bit surprised that the price seems to have gone up.
Mattie Y.
Pontiac, MI
I've always loved these! They're soft and fruity textured. My grandparents always had these when I visited them as a child.
Alexis M.
Sault S Marie, MI
Always a good way to snack while pretending to be healthy. A lot of calories with the sweetness that can last you all day!
Kim B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've been eating these since I was a kid. I love the texture of them as they are so different from most cookies and treats.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Oh how I miss fig newtons. These were my favorite snack as a kid. I don't buy sweets much anymore, but these were amazing!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart