BY NEWTONS #93 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I love these because they're my perfect combination of sweet and what I consider to be healthy. I can give my son a treat and not feel completely horrible about the nutritional information.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Honestly when I first tried these I thought they would be absolutely disgusting but upon further inspection I am absolutely in love they are incredible! They aren't terribly overwhelming with fig flavor !
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Fig newtons are probably one of the snacks from my childhood I skip now that I'm an adult, but kids still love them. I also love that they are the same after 20 years. Just plain, good ol', fig newtons.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You might actually have to be a fan of fig in the first place, but if you are, I highly recommend these. The only issue that I have is that, if you are the only one eating them, be prepared to either gorge on them or waste them because they tend to go stale quickly.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I've been eating these since I was a kid! Now I've got my kids eating them. They're a bit dry but they taste so good! The cakey part doesn't have much flavor but there's tons packed into the filling.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of figs, at all, but I am obsessed with fig newtons! Such a strange idea for a snack but so delicious! I used to think they were healthy but they totally aren't.. they are soooo tasty though!
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
I actually brought and ate these because I was actually hungry. It very much affordable to buy. It wasn't the best snack I've had but it was ok to snack on. I had the fig, but strawberry is better than Fig. Nabisco Fig Newtons
Sumer M.
To be honest, I hated these as a kid. As an adult in college, it's a much healthier snack than a candy bar when I'm studying. Thank you for providing that option! They actually even taste good :)
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ashley C.
Newport , MI
I've tried tons of other flavors but I have to say that the classic fig is my favorite. It's almost the sole icon of my childhood! And beat yet they are now a favorite in my kids lives
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda M.
killeen, Texas
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?