BY NEWTONS #71 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melyssa G.
I love eating Fig Newtons for breakfast or a snack. They do have a lot of calories for only a certain amount of calories, but that is my personal opinion. I love the blueberry or the berry flavored newtons the most!
Samantha J.
House Springs, MO
I have loved these since I was a kid, sneaking them from my Mom. Now i share my love of them with my own kids. They have been consistently delicious for 20 years.
Frankie D.
Okay, listen here. Fig newtons are the most underpreciated cookie known to man! They're so healthy for you while being a cookie and having such a delicious flavor at the same time. Most definitely would recommend❤
Ashley Katherine L.
Okeechobee , FL
I am not the type of person to just 'eat a fig' but even as a child I have loved fig newtons! Not super healthy, but okay in moderation. They always seem fresh! Soft and enjoyable. They're a cookie I don't mind giving to kids I babysit or my cousins!
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
For a lighter, sweet snack, when I've burnt myself out on fruit, I reach for these. They have the perfect fig flavor. The texture of both the cookie and filling is great. Good price point and easily accessible.
Angela J.
Phoenix
I love these so much my mom rarely buys these anymore because me and my sisters eat them all but jeez they're so good I think they have the perfect amount of filling with bread its so good I miss eating these
Wimberly T.
Barnesville, GA
I love these because I grew up with them. It meets my expectations. I enjoy them and will buy them again. It meets my expectations and they are delicious. I would recommend this to others because they are good
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
Fig newtons are probably one of the snacks from my childhood I skip now that I'm an adult, but kids still love them. I also love that they are the same after 20 years. Just plain, good ol', fig newtons.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Honestly when I first tried these I thought they would be absolutely disgusting but upon further inspection I am absolutely in love they are incredible! They aren't terribly overwhelming with fig flavor !
Teresa R.
Mc Calla, AL
My all time favorite snack food! I started eating these when I was little with my papaw. I continue to eat them as an adult! I prefer the original fig flavor myself and haven't really tried any of the other flavors they have released. Why try to better the best!
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Catherine Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
I heard that they are no longer selling fig newtons. Is this true and can you still find it in your local supermarket?