BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Teresa R.
Lake View, AL
My all time favorite snack food! I started eating these when I was little with my papaw. I continue to eat them as an adult! I prefer the original fig flavor myself and haven't really tried any of the other flavors they have released. Why try to better the best!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've been eating these since I was a kid! Now I've got my kids eating them. They're a bit dry but they taste so good! The cakey part doesn't have much flavor but there's tons packed into the filling.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This Nabisco figs can satisfy the craving when you want to get something very sweet. But they not on the healthy side, they are very sweet. You can get them at target or Walmart for an affordable price.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
You might actually have to be a fan of fig in the first place, but if you are, I highly recommend these. The only issue that I have is that, if you are the only one eating them, be prepared to either gorge on them or waste them because they tend to go stale quickly.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of figs, at all, but I am obsessed with fig newtons! Such a strange idea for a snack but so delicious! I used to think they were healthy but they totally aren't.. they are soooo tasty though!
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens
I actually brought and ate these because I was actually hungry. It very much affordable to buy. It wasn't the best snack I've had but it was ok to snack on. I had the fig, but strawberry is better than Fig. Nabisco Fig Newtons
Nicole T.
Newington, CT
Fig Newtons are by far my favorite snack treat the cookie the filling the satisfaction from eating a fig newton is unparalleled. Whenever I need a quick pick me up this is definitely my go-to treat
Sumer M.
To be honest, I hated these as a kid. As an adult in college, it's a much healthier snack than a candy bar when I'm studying. Thank you for providing that option! They actually even taste good :)
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ashley C.
Newport, MI
I've tried tons of other flavors but I have to say that the classic fig is my favorite. It's almost the sole icon of my childhood! And beat yet they are now a favorite in my kids lives
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda C.
united states
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?

back