BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jacqueline  C.
These are okay I like the fillings in it but dislike the softness of it.. not my favorite but I would get them anytime
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
Omg omg omg I love these little things that are so good I love them for a late night snake you can never go wrong with these
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
This is one of my husbands favorite snacks. Takes them to work as an afternoon treat. His co workers seem to like them too!!
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
My dad introduced me to Fig Newtons. They are soft and chewy and satisfies a diabetic sweet tooth with out the sugar overload
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
I LOOOOOOOVE THE NEWTONS COOKIES!!!! are the best in the world... this are a neeewww hole new flavor.. and are soo delicios!
Anastasia J.
Leola, PA
Good product ! I’ve eaten it multiple times . I would recommend to my friends . Don’t know what id do without this product !
Jena B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My 2 year old loves these. I'm glad he does because they are healthier then most cookies. The price can be expensive though.
Caroline T.
I LOVE these! The are so sweet and yet has enough of the "crust" that the sweetness isn't overwhelming. SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yessenia G.
Laredo, TX
I love buying these for my grandparents. Since they're super soft they don't have trouble chewing them. Sweet & soft cookies!
Amanda P.
I can't tell you enough how much I love Fig Newtons! They are just sweet enough to cure the sweet tooth but not overly sweet.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart