BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Caroline T.
I LOVE these! The are so sweet and yet has enough of the "crust" that the sweetness isn't overwhelming. SO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always been one of my favorites, ever since I was little. These are a classic, a staple. I hope they never stop making them.
Leah B.
Lees Summit, MO
I love fig newtons. They're so yummy and I always have a pack in my kitchen. Makes me feel better than eating a bag of chips!
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Un snack que no puede faltar en mi hogar honestamente me como una o dos diarias me gustan mucho gran sabor y excelente precio
Yessenia G.
Laredo, TX
I love buying these for my grandparents. Since they're super soft they don't have trouble chewing them. Sweet & soft cookies!
Amanda P.
I can't tell you enough how much I love Fig Newtons! They are just sweet enough to cure the sweet tooth but not overly sweet.
Jacqueline  C.
These are okay I like the fillings in it but dislike the softness of it.. not my favorite but I would get them anytime
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
We keep this in the pantry all the time. Everyone in the family enjoys them. Not to sweet but just the right about of flavor.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
Fig Newtons have been around since I was a kid. There that awesome chewy cookies kind of a fruitwith a cookie later around it
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
I LOOOOOOOVE THE NEWTONS COOKIES!!!! are the best in the world... this are a neeewww hole new flavor.. and are soo delicios!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart