BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Chasity D.
Valparaiso
I love Fig Bars! Me and my grandma could eat these all day. But you should probably eat them with a drink because they are dry.
Victoria K.
Haven't had these in years but I remember them being super delicious! Not exactly a healthy snack but totally fine on occasion.
Cheyenne A.
Cumberland, MD
Love these, my mom always bought these when i was a kid and now i buy them for mine and i think they are a very delicious snack
Sara P.
These have been a favorite cookie for me since childhood and only Newton brand will do for me. They are moist and taste great !
Bernadette T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom use to buy these for my brothers and me when we were growing up. They are a nice treat to have, they are soft and yummy.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think these figs taste great. They are very healthy for you, low in calories and can be filling too. They make a great snack.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I liked these when I was little. hate them now. they are disgusting too me. I don't like the jelly center or the outside. yuck.
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
This is one of my husbands favorite snacks. Takes them to work as an afternoon treat. His co workers seem to like them too!!
Anastasia J.
Leola, PA
Good product ! I’ve eaten it multiple times . I would recommend to my friends . Don’t know what id do without this product !
Kendra H.
Athens
These are great once in awhile but I couldn't eat them every day. They make me feel like I'm being healthy when I do though.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart