BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Elizabeth ūüĒ•.
Goodyear, AZ
Definitely a good cookie . But i cant bring myself to eat more then one or two at a time . The flavor us very thick and strong.
April C.
Plainfield, CT
I enjoy having this as a snack every now and then. This is another childhood memory. I will pick this up every so often as well
Victoria K.
Haven't had these in years but I remember them being super delicious! Not exactly a healthy snack but totally fine on occasion.
Sara P.
These have been a favorite cookie for me since childhood and only Newton brand will do for me. They are moist and taste great !
Cheyenne A.
Cumberland, MD
Love these, my mom always bought these when i was a kid and now i buy them for mine and i think they are a very delicious snack
Shannon k.
I loved these as a kid and I love them now, my son loves to eat these in the car because they are such an easy on the go snack
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these, fat free and same great taste. It's basically a healtheir version of a cookie. Perfect for on the go and a snack.
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
Fig newtons are tasty cookies. and they are healtheir than most other cookies are. these are great for snacks for little kids.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
I love fig Newtons. They are a part of my childhood. I love the price and the taste. I also love that they are a healthy snack.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Always a fan favorite hear, my favorite are the apple though just cannot find them anywhere anymore but these are delicious too
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?