BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Lorraine M.
Alvarado, TX
I used to love these but then I ate them so much that I got sick of them. Also, I heard that there are so much chemicals in them.
Courtney K.
I loved these as a kid and I love them now, my son loves to eat these in the car because they are such an easy on the go snack.
Adisa J.
CLACKAMAS, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These newton fig cookies are the best! They taste great and sMell amazing. Most importantly they're healthier than other cookies.
Wendy L.
I think it's a bit too sweet, and you can't eat too many of these without getting sick. I'm not sure I like the flavors either.
Ashley L.
Monroe, WI
Love these! my grandma use to give me these as a treat! I still eat them like crazy! It doesn't take many to fill you right up!
Katherine A.
New Milford, CT
Im not a big fan of figs but I can honestly say that I would def eat them, they very good and they have the right amount of sugar
Niara E.
Maybe I just do not like the taste of figs. These cookies are just not for me. Neither their texture nor taste is very pleasant.
Rachel M.
Speedwell, TN
I like these newtons, they are not dry like some are and better for you than cookies.This is something I tend to have in my home.
Melissa M.
I never liked these cookies, I don't know if it's the figs or the actual cookie part and they are soft. I prefer real cookies.
Cheyenne A.
Cumberland, MD
Love these, my mom always bought these when i was a kid and now i buy them for mine and i think they are a very delicious snack
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart