BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I loved these when I was a kid. I haven't had them in years but I definitely remember needing something to drink the whole time.
Katherine A.
New Milford, CT
Im not a big fan of figs but I can honestly say that I would def eat them, they very good and they have the right amount of sugar
Niara E.
Maybe I just do not like the taste of figs. These cookies are just not for me. Neither their texture nor taste is very pleasant.
Rebekah D.
Jonesborough, TN
Ate these a lot growing up and always loved them. They are really good, and I would definitely give them to children for a snack.
Ely R.
amo estas deliciosas galletas muy ricas el sabor del relleno no se compara con mas ninguno de verdad recomendadas son deliciosas
Ana A.
I love these. They are soft on the outside and on the inside !! I love the filling it tastes amazing. You can buy this anywhere.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Very tasty. Great for a snack as well as a dessert! A healthy alternative to your typical cookies or cakes. A must try for sure.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Fig newton cookies are such a classic! They are so delicious and chewy! They are a great, fat free way to cure your sweet tooth!
Rachel M.
Speedwell, TN
I like these newtons, they are not dry like some are and better for you than cookies.This is something I tend to have in my home.
Nelson P.
Doral, FL
Las de sabor a guayaba son celestiales XD me como un pquete entero yo solo... Con leche son lo máximo!!! Las comparía de nuevo...
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart