BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Laura t.
I really enjoy fig newtons even though they aren't your typical cookie! I can eat a whole bag to myself and not even realize it :)
hannah r.
Escondido, CA
My dad loves these. every time he gets them i end up eating almost the whole bag. but they are so good. i love these things so much.
Nessa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum Yum Yum Yum I Love these since I was little. I recommended them for the most part. And best of all my little one likes them to
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
I have to give these five stars because my husband and son absolutely love these. I get these for them to bring to work and school.
Dacy D.
I think you either like these, or you don't. I personally do not, and I would rather eat pretty much any other cookie before this.
Zoe F.
I like these cookies, they have a little bit of a weird texture at first, but they're good for you because they have figs in them.
Mellisa O.
I use to love eating Fig Newtons when I went over to my grandmothers house. They are perfect for someone who does not like sweets.
Rose G.
Loved these as a child. Not so much anymore. Maybe I got burned out of them who knows. Can't even stand the smell of them anymore.
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
I love Fig Newtons , they taste great .eat them a lot . Love with a glass of milk, try them. buy them often. My kids love them too.
Brittany S.
Brookville, PA
A timeless classic.. And now fat free!? Doesn't get much better!! Great snack.. and also a great way to start your day on the go.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?